Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hp/tq/ and 1/4 with a 76mm/78mm turbo

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1BADAIR
    replied
    Should be able to find the diagram someplace and do it yourself also

    Leave a comment:


  • Formula Z
    replied
    Was just looking at that

    Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • 1BADAIR
    replied
    No. You can use a couple relays to reverse the shift solenoid pattern or frost makes a plug n play harness .
    From what I remember the 411 doesn't even need segmented but
    http://www.tunedbyfrost.com/products_dev1.htm

    Leave a comment:


  • Formula Z
    replied
    I dont understand. Every where I read they say I need a stand alone or manual valvebody

    Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • 1BADAIR
    replied
    Just cause you can't segment a 98 doesn't mean it won't shift a 80

    Leave a comment:


  • Formula Z
    replied
    Looking for a 99+ ls1 411 pcm. Seems my 98 pcm wont operate a 4L80e? Dont want manual valve body. What are stock 99 and newer pcms running? Lmk

    Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Formula Z
    replied
    No gonna modify a double

    Leave a comment:


  • Superman09
    replied
    Originally posted by Formula Z View Post
    Ordered fron racetronix my 98 hotwire kit and pumps. Which hobbs switch do I need?
    Racetronix offers a double pumper now?

    If running 2 pumps and you only want the one to kick on under boost, get one for 2-4 psi

    Leave a comment:


  • Formula Z
    replied
    Ordered fron racetronix my 98 hotwire kit and pumps. Which hobbs switch do I need?

    Leave a comment:


  • Formula Z
    replied



    New plate and my turbo arrived this week. Cant wait to get this project rolling again. Will be going through my 4L80e shortly and still need injectors, fuelpump, wastegate, and stall.

    Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Superman09
    replied
    I got word that it will be shipped this week!

    Leave a comment:


  • Formula Z
    replied
    Trying to have it done for the meet and greet. Waiting on the turbo at the moment

    Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • mcalus
    replied
    When do you plan on having it running?

    Leave a comment:


  • Formula Z
    replied
    Ttt

    Leave a comment:


  • OIF1VET
    replied
    yea, sucks here too.. Best case scenario is 4 weeks, not holding my breath though....

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X