Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hp/tq/ and 1/4 with a 76mm/78mm turbo

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mcalus
    replied
    Glad to hear! What wastegate and turbo do you have?

    Leave a comment:


  • Formula Z
    replied
    Just an update. I know it's been a slow process and it's killing me. But as of right now I'm looking at finally being able to reinstall the engine and trans this coming week. Got everything I think I need as of right now. I'm sure there will be more although. Jeremy Ledermann and a couple of his buddies helped me get the 98 to 99+ pcm harness swapped. 12# springs installed in the wastegate and bov. Trans and modified driveshaft are ready. By next weekend I should have some idea how soon I'll be able to start it for the first time

    Leave a comment:


  • hoogiesngrinderz
    replied
    Here are some other options in black.

    Fragola 498104-BL
    Earls AT921108


    It's the little things that nickle and dime you to death.

    Leave a comment:


  • Formula Z
    replied
    Already ordered it, but 614807

    Leave a comment:


  • hoogiesngrinderz
    replied
    Got a part number?

    Leave a comment:


  • Formula Z
    replied
    I bookmarked their page for further reference

    Leave a comment:


  • Formula Z
    replied
    Russell was the only kind I could find. My drain kit I bought from modular turbo and they didn't show one on their website

    Leave a comment:


  • hoogiesngrinderz
    replied
    What type of 90? I've been using Fragola brand lately

    Leave a comment:


  • Formula Z
    replied
    I can't find a -8 90° fitting anywhere. Wth?

    Never mind found them now. Can't believe $40 for one of them
    Last edited by Formula Z; March 8th, 2015, 06:20 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Formula Z
    replied
    Yeah I had thought that as well. It's not hooked to turbo yet just sitting there. Hose is too long

    Leave a comment:


  • 1999Black_Z28
    replied
    You might want to consider running a 90* fitting into your oil pan for the drain in an effort to keep it short as possible and eliminate potential uphill runs. Looks good otherwise

    Leave a comment:


  • Formula Z
    replied
    Realizing I'm still in need of a few things. I need a feed line with restrictor, an alternator relocation kit, air filter for turbo, and turbo blanket. Anyone have anything laying around?

    Leave a comment:


  • Formula Z
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Formula Z
    replied
    Definitely. It'll be done soon. Not soon enough but I'll be enjoying it this spring. Hope to make the meet and greet and ignace.
    Last edited by Formula Z; March 5th, 2015, 08:22 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • nurmikko22
    replied
    Glad to hear you're making progress. let me know once its done so I can check it out.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X