Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hp/tq/ and 1/4 with a 76mm/78mm turbo

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nocooler
    replied
    can you get another harness and make the manual shift "box" that I posted. That will let us know if it's internal to the trans or the wiring. Did you use the internal trans harness that came with the trans? That one was new but if I remember 2 of the tabs got broke. Make sure it didn't slide back into the case.

    Leave a comment:


  • Formula Z
    replied
    http://www.ls-solutions.net/

    Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Formula Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Formula Z View Post
    [ATTACH]61139[/ATTACH]
    Ryan vanvels from ls solutions did the segment swap, supposedly

    Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Formula Z
    replied
    Also ive tried to hook up numerous scanners using the obd port but nothing will connect. Ask me if my key is on, and yes it is

    Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Formula Z
    replied
    uploadfromtaptalk1436824133755.jpg

    Leave a comment:


  • Nocooler
    replied
    Also here is the wiring for full manual control - http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=578953

    Leave a comment:


  • Nocooler
    replied
    Mike who did the segment?

    Do you have power on pin E?
    http://www.msgpio.com/manuals/mshift/4L80E/4L80e.html
    https://sites.google.com/site/sloppy...-ls/4l80e-info

    Did you buy HPT? I know we talked about it.

    Leave a comment:


  • hoogiesngrinderz
    replied
    EFI live is the better way to go with segment swaps, but you can have a go with my HP Tuners.

    Leave a comment:


  • Formula Z
    replied
    Can't figure out why the 4L80e is in limp mode... Also feels like the torque converter is in lock up also. Checked and rechecked my wiring and it's right. All I can think is the segment swap I payed for, wasn't actually installed. Smdh. I'm about to throw in the towel

    Leave a comment:


  • Speedfreak391
    replied
    Good for you Mike! I think I will have mine done the end of summer.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nocooler
    replied
    Congrats!

    Leave a comment:


  • OIF1VET
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Formula Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Formula Z View Post
    Still a few things to do but it's running and moving on its own power. Still needs a dyno tune most importantly

    Leave a comment:


  • Formula Z
    replied
    It's finally running
    Last edited by Formula Z; June 13th, 2015, 04:33 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Formula Z
    replied
    Turbo is a turbonetics T7875 and I went cheap on the wastegate. I got a free 50 mm xspower bov when I bought my kit from huron speed so I matched that with an xs power 44mm wastegate. I know everyone says not to cheap out on wastegate but my budget is almost busted for the year. If I make it the summer with the xspower stuff I'll look at upgrading over next winter. At this point I just want to drive it. It's been down two summers now

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X