X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mcalus View Post

Thanks Kevin. Let me know if you want the stock headlights, I can bring them to the m&g. Is there suppose to be a seal on the inside of the lid or is the filter suppose to most of the sealing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am not sure how long I will be able to stay at the M&G because I am the daytime on-call person for work this entire week, but if you could bring them along, I will seek you out and pick them up. Let me know how much cash I should bring you owsside, howbow dat? I'll also FB Message you my cell number if you don't already have it.

Are you still taking on side painting projects, like SLP grilles? It looks like it's been repainted once already, and it has been drilled for the SLP front license plate bracket that was required in the delivery state of Massachusetts.

"PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals" -- 1977z28Will

Comment

• Anyone on Tapatalk app having issues adding pics?

2002 Z28 Camaro A4
      1993 Z28 Camaro M6- SOLD
      1999 Z28 Camaro M6- SOLD
      2008 Ford Fusion SE - DD
      -- MCALUS MOLDED PILLAR PODS, PM ME FOR MORE INFO--
      sigpic

Comment

• Finally got the pics to work. Got the ss spoiler on and added a little touch to the ttops. Unfortunately I didn?t make it out to the m&g. :/

Tang likes this.
        2002 Z28 Camaro A4
        1993 Z28 Camaro M6- SOLD
        1999 Z28 Camaro M6- SOLD
        2008 Ford Fusion SE - DD
        sigpic

Comment

• Stunning!
          mcalus likes this.
          Gone but not forgotten: 1986 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

"You shall ride eternal. Shiny and chrome."

Comment

• Nice touch with the T Tops.
            mcalus likes this.
            When in doubt, Whip it out !

Comment

• Looks great!
              mcalus likes this.
              My Toys: Hugger Orange 1999 Z28 6-Spd Twin Turbo
              1937 Chevy Extended Cab Pick-up (One of a kind)
              Future Toy: Orange Ultima GTR or SLC

Comment

• What were your thoughts on the Stark LEDs? They seemed to throw a huge amount of light, to the point that I wondered if it was going to get me in trouble -- either from angry motorists or from ROPD looking for a reason to ticket another one of those useless and threatening Woodward cruisers. But I also found that my radio reception went to hell, my turn signals did not function properly, and my bright beam indicator was glowing at half-brightness while I had the low beams on -- in addition to being at normal brightness when the high beams were on. The final straw was when one of the fog bulbs, which I had a hard time inserting into the housing and getting it to rotate and fasten properly in the first place, just fell completely out of the fog lamp housing during my test drive. Saturday morning I went out and bought all new Phillips high performance bulbs (hopefully with better longevity than Sylvania SilverStars) and returned the car to incandescent bulbs, except for the LED side markers. I think I'll be putting my set of the Stark LEDs up for sale, for anyone willing to monkey around with installing resistors where necessary, and also willing to find a way to shield their radio reception from the interference.

"PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals" -- 1977z28Will

Comment

• Originally posted by ktl711
                  What were your thoughts on the Stark LEDs? They seemed to throw a huge amount of light, to the point that I wondered if it was going to get me in trouble -- either from angry motorists or from ROPD looking for a reason to ticket another one of those useless and threatening Woodward cruisers. But I also found that my radio reception went to hell, my turn signals did not function properly, and my bright beam indicator was glowing at half-brightness while I had the low beams on -- in addition to being at normal brightness when the high beams were . The final straw was when one of the fog bulbs, which I had a hard time inserting into the housing and getting it to rotate and fasten properly in the first place, just fell completely out of the fog lamp housing during my test drive. Saturday morning I went out and bought all new Phillips high performance bulbs (hopefully with better longevity than Sylvania SilverStars) and returned the car to incandescent bulbs, except for the LED side markers. I think I'll be putting my set of the Stark LEDs up for sale, for anyone willing to monkey around with installing resistors where necessary, and also willing to find a way to shield their radio reception from the interference.
                  I have yet to even drive it at night. If I do it?ll be the occasional 2 block drive home from the ice rink so the people I?m blinding from that can get bent lol. I didn?t have any issues with my fogs. As for the radio I?m not sure yet what I?ll do. It isnt an issue unless the headlights are on so again, since I don?t drive it at night often. It should be deemed too much of an issue but I?d still light to get it taken care of.

2002 Z28 Camaro A4
                  1993 Z28 Camaro M6- SOLD
                  1999 Z28 Camaro M6- SOLD
                  2008 Ford Fusion SE - DD
                  sigpic

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    2002 Z28 Camaro A4
                    1993 Z28 Camaro M6- SOLD
                    1999 Z28 Camaro M6- SOLD
                    2008 Ford Fusion SE - DD
                    sigpic

Comment

• love the t-tops. is that something you designed yourself?
                      -Joel
                      1995 Z28 M6 - AI226/234 - autocross ricer
                      1984 Scottsdale K10 - 305/4bbl/4spd

WTB List:Midwest Chasis DS Loop

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeliusZ28
                        love the t-tops. is that something you designed yourself?
                        No, I saw it online on a guys hardtop. I contacted the vinyl company he got to from and the company sent it out. $65 shipped. I still need to do the last stripe but since it was made for a hardtop and our ttops have the textured rubber on each end the decal was a bit big for the area so I?ll have to do some trimming for the last stripe.

Funny story, I work at a ford dealer and we have a guy that comes out to stripe cars after we repair them. He owns his only mobile pinstriping, tint, vinyl company. Now, I have ?known? this guy (seen him weekly) for the last 8-9 years. He wanted to charge me $150 to install the flag. I told him he was out of his mind. I understand the guy has gotta eat but damn that?s more than I charge to paint one panel that is easily going to take me 2-3 hours to do (including dry time). This guy is quick, I couldn?t see it taking him more than 30 minutes. Oh well.

2002 Z28 Camaro A4
                        1993 Z28 Camaro M6- SOLD
                        1999 Z28 Camaro M6- SOLD
                        2008 Ford Fusion SE - DD
                        sigpic

Comment

• I don't like copying people but i want to copy that idea
                          -Joel
                          1995 Z28 M6 - AI226/234 - autocross ricer
                          1984 Scottsdale K10 - 305/4bbl/4spd

WTB List:Midwest Chasis DS Loop

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeliusZ28
                            I don't like copying people but i want to copy that idea
                            Do it up! It?s not like we hangout lol. I can send you the guys info if you want it.

2002 Z28 Camaro A4
                            1993 Z28 Camaro M6- SOLD
                            1999 Z28 Camaro M6- SOLD
                            2008 Ford Fusion SE - DD
                            sigpic

Comment

• A couple of pics I edited

ktl711 likes this.
                              2002 Z28 Camaro A4
                              1993 Z28 Camaro M6- SOLD
                              1999 Z28 Camaro M6- SOLD
                              2008 Ford Fusion SE - DD
                              sigpic

Comment

• Something I?ve been meaning to ask. I put my stock monsoon radio back in and it just seem to ?bump? like I remember. It honestly doesn?t sound like it has bass at all. Do the amps typically go bad on these? It just sounds very high pitch treble. I?ve adjusted the base and treble settings and I haven?t noticed a difference. Is there a fuse for the amp?

Another small issue I have is I think the exhaust might be vibrating against the body somewhere. When under heavy acceleration it sounds like a grumbling noise coming from the rear somewhere. It?s either the duals rubbing or I have a bad trans mount. I need to get it on the hoist at work and see if I see anything.

2002 Z28 Camaro A4
                                1993 Z28 Camaro M6- SOLD
                                1999 Z28 Camaro M6- SOLD
                                2008 Ford Fusion SE - DD
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X