There's a couple 12 bolt f body's putting way over 600 up to the wheels here in flint. No issues. I mean there not not bullit proof. But Im sure you have reason for your opinion.
If you got a deal on a 9inch then I completely understand, gives you room to grow.
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
hp/tq/ and 1/4 with a 76mm/78mm turbo
Collapse
X
-
Got a great deal on a moser 9". I dont think my stock 10 bolt w 3.73s is up to the task
25-2700 rpms still seem high with 3.50s. I guess if you guys think 3.50s will be better stoplight to stoplight, im good. If it will help build the boost and still be hghwy friendly im all for itLast edited by Formula Z; May 19th, 2013, 11:54 AM.
Leave a comment:
-
Are you going to go over 800rwhp, if not why a 9 inch?Originally posted by Formula Z View PostWhat gear ratio for a 9" would be ideal? Thinking a non lockup converter so was thinking 3.0 or 3.10s. Which brand without breaking the bank? Thanks
You will loose less power to the wheel with a 12 bolt.
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2Last edited by masterfab; May 19th, 2013, 12:37 AM.
Leave a comment:
-
http://www.f-body.org/gears/
3.50 gearset
26" tire
4l80E
75-80 approximately 25-2700rpms just depends on your converter slippage, but factoring in 5% is usually a good estimate.
Leave a comment:
-
you really wont know until you get them in there.. but seriously put 3.50's in it and dont think twice just trust me.
Leave a comment:
-
you really don't need a lot of rpm I doubt a stock 5.3 will make power above 6K with a turbo, that being said even though you don't have lockup you still have 4th gear so 3.50 would be fine for cruising around IMO.
Leave a comment:
-
So 3.25 to 3.40 seems like where I wanna be. This will still help bring on the boost
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: