X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by farmington View Post
    There are a lot of pickups and big SUV’s down here with that ass dragging stance. I don't know how they can see down the road not to mention how they must react in an emergency maneuver.
    Well, it is called the Carolina Squat...

Given how the majority of SC seemed to be acting last June, this is not a surprise.
    Gone but not forgotten: 1986 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

"You shall ride eternal. Shiny and chrome."

Comment

• We have all seen a ton of stupid, ugly car “fads” that blow the mind. I always got a laugh at the tiny, spaced out wheels and tires
      When in doubt, Whip it out !

Comment

• Hit a bump and bend your wheels! And since you're staring up at the sky, you can't see said bump.

Comment

There are a lot of pickups and big SUV’s down here with that ass dragging stance. I don’t know how they can see down the road not to mention how they must react in an emergency maneuf one of these ver.
          Well, that's the thing. I am 100% NOT a litigious person. But if one of these asshats gets in an accident with one of my family members, you can rest assured that we'll see them in court if their ridiculous mods were a factor.

DynoDave
          POCI # 72200

1988 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Comment

• I’m amazed that the police don’t do something about it, but then, they allow Harleys without mufflers to make all the noise they want.

Comment

I'm amazed that the police don't do something about it, but then, they allow Harleys without mufflers to make all the noise they want.
              That's what a lot of us have been wondering out on Woodward. If it's truly about the noise, why don't you ticket the loudest things out there? Unbaffled Harleys which are revved constantly and driven seemingly only at WOT.

If you don't, it makes me wonder if profiling could be a legitimately successful tactic in court where they'll find themselves very, very soon if they keep it up. For Royal Oak, this would be the second time. Last time, they were issued a C&D by the state, so I wonder if the State would come down much harsher on them for doing it again.

Wouldn't that be something? Won't happen, but a man can dream...

Comment

• DynoDave
                POCI # 72200

Comment

• Been going out to woodward (and Gratiot and Telegraph) for almost 50 years. Po Po been trying to curtail it all the time. They need to realize that if they focus on trouble makers there would be very few issues.

Comment

• They have...but not to the level they have been the last few years. But also, the group of people out there in the past five years has significantly degraded, which has likely caused that.

But also the people that live around Woodward and/or have moved there are part of the issue as well, complaining about shit they should have known before moving there.

Comment

• Exactly. Like people moving near a racetrack or small airport. Then complaining about the noise.

Comment

• Been busy for the last few weeks with "other things". Just not enough hours in the day.

Getting close. Down to just large items for the most part. Did take an hour this evening and clean up this NOS fender, and an original hood seal for the Charger.

51189617105_34c7691990_b.jpg
                        DynoDave
                        POCI # 72200

Comment

• A good night at the season's first Golling Charity Car Cruise. And I didn't take a single photo.
                          DynoDave
                          POCI # 72200

Comment

• Sometimes NOT taking pics feels right

Comment

Sometimes NOT taking pics feels right
                              This. I love taking pictures.

But if I didn't take any...either it was terrible...or really, really good.

Comment

• There a long time member of the club, been an officer in the club, ex-Pontiac Motor Division employee, 2002 T/A Collector Edition owner, Marine, Vietnam vet. I parked next to him, and we were a little away from the rest of the club members (they were all in the shade, we were basking in the sun). I had a nice long conversation with him about his experiences. So yeah, time flew by, and before you knew it, the show was over. So it fell in to the really really good category.
                                DynoDave
                                POCI # 72200

Comment

Working...
                                X