Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darn -- there goes my Secret Santa gift for you and Angie!

"PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals" -- 1977z28Will

Comment

bump for updated list. Thanks Kevin and Brian!

1996 Camaro Z28 cam, heads, stall, and a few other goodies
      Alumni Member, MSU Racing Club
      THREE-PEAT MiFbody Meet & Greet "Longest Hauler Award" 2010, 2011, 2012
      Originally posted by JasonH
      It's amazing what you can get done when you throw copious amounts of money at something.

Comment

Bump for updated list. Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

It's amazing what you can get done when you throw copious amounts of money at something.

Comment

you dont by chance have the ebrake cable bracket where it splits from 1 cable to 2? mine broke one of hte bolt holes. and ive been trying to find a replacement
          HISTORY OF CARS PAST AND PRESANT (none of them were wrecked)

1989 S10 standard with 350 carb'd, th350, shift kit, shorties, 600cfm, hooker TD's, 3.23 non posi, B&M shifter(sold)

1991 firebird with t-tops and 3.1L, 700r4, 3.23 non posi, flowmaster cat back, 15ibs injectors, (sold)

1991 formula with t-tops, WS6, 5.0TPI, WC T5. 3.42 posi. magnaflow cat back, 52mm TB, and hurst billet (sold)

1994 camaro z28 with t-tops, 5.7LT1, T56, 3.42 posi. CAI, elbow, Airfoil, SFC, STB, pro 5.0, flowmaster cat back. (sold)

2000 Trans am with t-tops, 5.7LS1, T56, 3.42posi, LT'S, ORY, magnaflow, lid, lingenfelter intake, 3pt SFC, STB, LCA, (current)

Comment

Originally posted by scoutsniper View Post
            you dont by chance have the ebrake cable bracket where it splits from 1 cable to 2? mine broke one of the bolt holes. and ive been trying to find a replacement
            if it's the same thing from a 95 V6, I should still have it. I'll see what I can do. I still have the shell sitting in my shed at home so I'll look into it when I'm home for Christmas break.

Comment

Bumping this back to the top. I will be moving to Farmington Hills on June 2nd, so if anybody wants any parts listed in the OP, let me know, and I'll be sure to bring them with me. Additional parts I have available not listed in the OP are a front bumper (good condition, needs paint) for $25 and a set of salad shooters with 255 all-seasons with excellent tread for $400 obo (while this may seem high for shooters, these tires are in very, very good condition).

Comment

bump...need to get rid of some of this stuff

Comment

Originally posted by alone_and_insane View Post
                  Bumping this back to the top. I will be moving to Farmington Hills on June 2nd, so if anybody wants any parts listed in the OP, let me know, and I'll be sure to bring them with me. Additional parts I have available not listed in the OP are a front bumper (good condition, needs paint) for $25 and a set of salad shooters with 255 all-seasons with excellent tread for $400 obo (while this may seem high for shooters, these tires are in very, very good condition).

Congrats on the move...where about in Farmington ?
                  '91 Camaro Modded, LSx, House of Kolor Intense White, lowered, GS chrome 18" wheels, 14" Brembo CTS-V on all 4 corners, LS rear end, FP suspension components

" When in doubt...throttle out ! "
                  ENVYsion Entertainment Group

Comment

Originally posted by Gregs_gsxr View Post
                    Congrats on the move...where about in Farmington ?
                    Muirwood Apartments, near Drake and Grand River.

Comment

Originally posted by alone_and_insane View Post
                      Muirwood Apartments, near Drake and Grand River.

ohh yea, been there a couple times, pulled a lexus IS 350 and a hummer from there a couple months ago, do they still have a security guard driving around at night ?
                      Last edited by Gregs_gsxr; May 17th, 2012, 11:35 AM.
                      '91 Camaro Modded, LSx, House of Kolor Intense White, lowered, GS chrome 18" wheels, 14" Brembo CTS-V on all 4 corners, LS rear end, FP suspension components

" When in doubt...throttle out ! "
                      ENVYsion Entertainment Group

Comment

dunno, I've never been there at night

Comment

sold the AC compressor this morning. Bump for the parts I have left!

Comment

bump. All prices reduced in the OP. I need to get rid of some of this stuff!

Comment

List in OP updated

Comment

Plastic cowl screen?
                                sigpic
                                o·vr·kill [oh-ver-kil]1. an excess of what is required or suitable, as because of zeal or misjudgment.

Comment

Working...
                                X