• Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump for updated list

1996 Camaro Z28 cam, heads, stall, and a few other goodies
    Alumni Member, MSU Racing Club
    THREE-PEAT MiFbody Meet & Greet "Longest Hauler Award" 2010, 2011, 2012
    Originally posted by JasonH
    It's amazing what you can get done when you throw copious amounts of money at something.

Comment

Am I still first in line for the tail light panel?

"PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals" -- 1977z28Will

Comment

Originally posted by ktl711 View Post
        Am I still first in line for the tail light panel?
        yeah you were the first to contact me. Rolo wanted it too, so maybe I could get a bidding war going lol

I'm still waiting for my brother to email me those pics. Like I said, as soon as I have them, they'll be up

It's amazing what you can get done when you throw copious amounts of money at something.

Comment

bump for updated list. shift knob is for an automatic, not manual (sorry guys!)

Comment

bump for updated list.

Comment

Free bump for ya!

I'll definitely take the tail panel and use it to patch my existing panel. That way I'll have something to debut next year at our first Woodward gathering!

Comment

bump for updated list. If you spoke up before about the tail panel or the steering wheel, I have those with me in East Lansing, and they're taking up valuable closet space in my dorm. Please come get them! Thanks

Comment

I ran out of time to drive up to EL on Sunday -- think you can hold out until this next weekend? And if the steering wheel needs to go to Detroit too, I can prolly pick up and deliver that for you too.

Comment

yeah if you could pick it up this weekend I'll probably be around (granted you come during the day). Meissen wanted the steering wheel and I told him that I had it here, but I haven't heard any word from him since.

Comment

Originally posted by alone_and_insane View Post
                      yeah if you could pick it up this weekend I'll probably be around (granted you come during the day). Meissen wanted the steering wheel and I told him that I had it here, but I haven't heard any word from him since.
                      LOL, it'll be during the day for sure! Would prefer to stay away from dusk and dark because Bambi and the familiy are really active this time of year.

B, speak up about the steering wheel -- you can have free delivery!!!

Comment

Peter, PM me what times would be good for you this weekend!

B, speak up quick about that steering wheel! Do you want me to pick it up for you or not?!?!?

Comment

free bump for a good cause
                          99 Buick Regal GS- New DD

SOLD-1983 Firebird-305-2.5 inch custom bent exhaust w/ dynomax muffler-2004r-87 TA 3.08 posi-90 Camaro brakes-91-92 Hatch-87 TA bumpers and GFX-89 TA Tailights-87 TA front fenders-16 inch GTA wheels
                          SOLD-1967 Buick Skylark

Originally posted by ThreeHonks
                          I like having a loud car, every time the neighbors dog barks, I just go let my car sit and idle in the driveway

Comment

I just got the pictures last night for the first time - it's what I had been waiting on the whole time. I didn't realize the airbag isn't on the steering wheel. Does anyone know how to replace the air bags? Obviously my current wheel has the air bag I just don't know how to remove it and swap it over to Peter's wheel?
                            - Brian Meissen
                            Owner, MiFBody.com
                            Administrator, LTxTech.com

1994 Camaro LT1 Transplant - 357ci LT1, cammed, stalled, and driven.
                            2022 Camaro LT1 - "Cherry Bomb 2"
                            Michigan FBody Meet & Greet Car Show 2022
                            June 4th, 2022 - 9am to 3pm!!!
                            The HUB Stadium, Auburn Hills, MI

Comment

Originally posted by meissen View Post
                              I just got the pictures last night for the first time - it's what I had been waiting on the whole time. I didn't realize the airbag isn't on the steering wheel. Does anyone know how to replace the air bags? Obviously my current wheel has the air bag I just don't know how to remove it and swap it over to Peter's wheel?
                              I didn't send you pics before? I thought for sure I did. Wow, my bad.

Anyway, the airbag comes out pretty easily. There are four star-drive screws on the backside of the steering wheel. Take those out, unplug the airbag, and you're good to go. Just make sure you unplug your battery first, just to play it safe.

Comment

Alright I'm in - sending PM to Peter and text to Kevin.
                                - Brian Meissen
                                Owner, MiFBody.com
                                Administrator, LTxTech.com

1994 Camaro LT1 Transplant - 357ci LT1, cammed, stalled, and driven.
                                2022 Camaro LT1 - "Cherry Bomb 2"
                                Michigan FBody Meet & Greet Car Show 2022
                                June 4th, 2022 - 9am to 3pm!!!
                                The HUB Stadium, Auburn Hills, MI

Comment

Working...
                                X