Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be nice to meet up at a track but really just trying to see where everyone stands and if any new people to add or old ones to delete. Heck all im running is a stock ls1 with a 100 shot (for now)
    sigpic

Comment

• I'm Game...How do we want to go about this... Track times with slips posted or Dyno numbers?

Comment

• If we're talking about fastest, track times with slips is the only way to go. Dyno numbers don't mean anything.
        - Brian Meissen
        Owner, MiFBody.com
        Administrator, LTxTech.com

1994 Camaro LT1 Transplant - 357ci LT1, cammed, stalled, and driven.
        2022 Camaro LT1 - "Cherry Bomb 2"
        Michigan FBody Meet & Greet Car Show 2022
        June 4th, 2022 - 9am to 3pm!!!
        The HUB Stadium, Auburn Hills, MI

Comment

• Originally posted by meissen View Post
          If we're talking about fastest, track times with slips is the only way to go. Dyno numbers don't mean anything.
          X2.

Comment

• Need to cut to the chase and all meet up on a t&t day at Milan and see where everyone stands. I been 9.82 at 142mph NA before but i want to see where the new car stands so that run dont count. lol I do know of a certain v6 car that went 16.66 friday and its got more in it once the driver gets more comfortable!

Comment

• This would be a blast

Comment

• I'll run the sexiest 12.99 you've ever seen
                2000 Trans Am l 1967 Firebird

sigpic

Comment

• I will just go to a cliff and push my car off the edge. 9.8m/s baby!

Are you kidding me? It would take 9.06s to fall 1320ft.
                  That means a top fuel dragster could run 2 runs in the time it takes you to fall a 1/4 mile.
                  Last edited by Fox Slaughter; July 28th, 2014, 09:37 PM.
                  Originally posted by Yoshi94
                  Mines about an inch bigger than Kyles. I need to get one of those
                  Originally posted by ryanwarby01
                  Put it this way, if you have a money tree a LT1 is a wood chipper!
                  sigpic

Comment

• I forgot where to enter the info to keep it updated :x
                    2000 Formula
                    fixed slow junk

Comment

• Sounds like its time to set a date. Wednesdays are t&t at milan....

Comment

• I'm running down in Norwalk this weekend and might hit the second stage to attempt getting into 10's !
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by slowbird780 View Post
                          Sounds like its time to set a date. Wednesdays are t&t at milan....
                          Sounds like the right idea. Mine is going to be slow until I get a chance to pull it apart this winter to make all the parts play nice together. But I will still run it.

Comment

• so what happens now if we are only running 1/8th mile and everyone else is running 1/4?

Comment

• Originally posted by kammi10 View Post
                              so what happens now if we are only running 1/8th mile and everyone else is running 1/4?
                              In fast n furious the 1/8th does not exist........... so...........the 1/8th does not exist.......

Comment

• Over the winter lets get a plan hatched out and recreate the top 25 Fastest Michigan Fbody's.

figure out if we want to do 1/4 or 1/8th mile, set up a date first part of May to get everyone together to run at a weekend TnT, Get the list together and maybe have some type of award to present to the fastest guy at the meet and greet.

Need to have someone in charge of the list, and get a date set..anyone up for it?

Comment

Working...
                                X