Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd update but it wouldn't put me any higher lol, nice passed Jim and Jeremy seems like you two would make a perfect race this season.
    Doing less with more

Comment

• We will race...I need to get more seat time with the spray its new to me Jermeys got it figured out!
      sigpicJust a slow 400 plus RWHP LT1.....428/370 NA

Comment

• Jim,

I don't know if my junk will keep up with your new combo.

Hopefully I can get a season or 2 more out of this stock bottom end......
        2000 Formula
        fixed slow junk

Comment

• well i just hope the new combo runs better then the old combo

Comment

• Wow, thats old. My post on there was with my old motor setup. I will have to dig up a time slip from last year and update mine. And mine is with a gen1 350cu. with no boost and no juice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren View Post
              Oh yes I know this, just stirring the pot cause I know how you "racers" are...
              @OVRKILL can we keep a record of longest members of BRA?
              Absolutely....just need to post some dates of down time to back on the road.
              sigpic
              o·vr·kill [oh-ver-kil]1. an excess of what is required or suitable, as because of zeal or misjudgment.

Comment

• hmm this one should be just enough for 1st

Comment

• Originally posted by erk2581 View Post
                  Does the 2nd fastest time really have a 1.9x 60'? Am I reading that correctly? Oh and Darren, the fastest cars on this site don't post times. You know that.
                  LMAO ya the cars you nutswing off that you wish you could run their times don't post them, correct.

Originally posted by erk2581 View Post
                  Also, the top 4 are ALL LS motors. None of that TBI TPI T6I bullllspit.
                  LOL

Originally posted by FASHOOTER View Post
                  you sir are correct jermeys car is now in the 10s and even my junker optispark powered lt1 has made it into the 10s
                  You're full of crap, your car has only went 15's. the pass you made was someone else car with a bolt on ls1

Originally posted by Nocooler View Post
                  I updated mine as well.....hopefully I'll be changing it again in a couple weeks
                  Hope to see your car around this year, get number 1!

yup as soon as my new setup broken in i will be hitting the track also
                  the only thing you'll be hitting is summit's phone # on your phone to buy a new opti lt1's are garbage

Originally posted by DETROITMUSCLE View Post
                  I'd update but it wouldn't put me any higher lol, nice passed Jim and Jeremy seems like you two would make a perfect race this season.
                  Yes they will!

well i just hope the new combo runs better then the old combo
                  Lol IT WILL!

Comment

• holy quotes!

Comment

• Originally posted by BP_Z28 View Post
                      holy quotes batman!
                      fixed it for you
                      91 Trans am, 305, Lt1 cam, 24lb injectors, headers, SLP LM2, SW chassis, massive panhard, lowered, modded TPI, Tuned, 4.10s, Lincoln locked
                      85 Z28 406/th400?/3.42 4th gen disc rear/4th gen dash
                      00 Tahoe Z71........Stock
                      97 K1500 lt4 cam, 1.6s, MPFI, Solid axled, IROKs,------winter beater

Comment

• oh boy! I have a new optispark should be good until August maybe longer
                        Last edited by FASHOOTER; April 4th, 2013, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• I am the fastest!

Wait this list is top 25? Oh though it was bottom 25.
                          Originally posted by Yoshi94
                          Mines about an inch bigger than Kyles. I need to get one of those
                          Originally posted by ryanwarby01
                          Put it this way, if you have a money tree a LT1 is a wood chipper!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Going thru some search and found this wonder if any updates I'm hoping to move up in the next couple weeks! Really already ran 11.38 but that was letting off not to breakout! http://www.mifbody.com/vbulletin/garage.php?do=timeslip
                            sigpic

Comment

• And we can all meet everyweekend and people can challenge one another like on street outlaws

Comment

• We should get this going again.

Redo the list and see what we're everyone stands.

Comment

Working...
                                X