Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nope not me don't care
    sigpic
    1998 Trans Am Convertible A4 - WS6 hood, WS6 air lid, WS6 rims, drilled/slotted rotors.

Comment

• Originally posted by riderman329 View Post
      Over the winter lets get a plan hatched out and recreate the top 25 Fastest Michigan Fbody's.

figure out if we want to do 1/4 or 1/8th mile, set up a date first part of May to get everyone together to run at a weekend TnT, Get the list together and maybe have some type of award to present to the fastest guy at the meet and greet.

Need to have someone in charge of the list, and get a date set..anyone up for it?
      Not a bad idea...do you really have to get people together to do this, or is submitting a time slip going to be sufficient?

I'm sure there's video as well...
      Originally posted by Redd8407
      I WANT NOISE! SPEED! AN ENGINE THAT SHAKES MY INTERNAL ORGANS LIKE THEY GOT PARKINSON'S! I DONT WANT AN ENGINE THAT IS PARTIALLY POWERED BY MY LAPTOP BATTERY!
      Originally posted by Z28ISGR8
      WHY THE F*CK IS THERE A GOAT ON A FERRARI?
      Originally posted by Darren
      I think it is because I take it in and out all the time, the rubber has just stretched out, especially at the bottom where it is really thin. It annoys me more then anything.

Comment

• Well it would be sweet to get everyone together it was a list for putting up your best time. My favorite track is Norwalk Ohio's summit motorsports park that we attend event every August and try to beat previous years time. Most of the time it is hard to get group together at track for one thing or another most don't even race (which I understand) Hope I have car back together by May and would be in but would still like to see people be able to make list even if not at event I'm going to move up next year but looking to do at Pontiac Nats! So maybe event for king of the mifbody 2015 or or mifbody meet & beat winner 2015 shoot even after 22,000 views their isn't even a fastest 25 list just timeslips in garage section need something like this http://ls1tech.com/forums/midwestern...-michigan.html maybe someone with some pull in here can get it going!
        sigpic

Comment

• heres current times? http://www.mifbody.com/vbulletin/garage.php?do=timeslip
          sigpic

Comment

• Just put my name at the top and call it a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by 98blackbeauty View Post
              Nope not me don't care

thanks for you excellent contribution to this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren View Post
                Just put my name at the top and call it a day.
                how much would you like to lock in for?

Comment

• Originally posted by kammi10 View Post
                  thanks for you excellent contribution to this thread
                  Thinking the same thing

Originally posted by kammi10 View Post
                  how much would you like to lock in for?
                  ok you race the 1/8 now? Give me 12 cars locked in now, like I said just put me at the top of the list

Comment

• Originally posted by 01badbird View Post
                    So how does one submit their slip for this list? Finally got the Z running right!

A track day to determine the fastest 25 would be a blast but I don't see everyone getting their schedules worked out to be able to make it. I think time slips would be sufficient.

Comment

Thinking the same thing

ok you race the 1/8 now? Give me 12 cars locked in now, like I said just put me at the top of the list

you cant be the fastest if your asking for room. .... let your nuts hang

Comment

• Thank you for this very useful post!
                        sigpic
                        1998 Trans Am Convertible A4 - WS6 hood, WS6 air lid, WS6 rims, drilled/slotted rotors.

Comment

• fastest should get a set of these and a rainbow windshield banner.

..............____ .......
                          ________|___\____
                          |__(O)__|____|_(O)|

HEI distributors are pointless.

"The Mustang’s front end is problematic, get yourself a Firebird. "- Red Forman

Comment

• Originally posted by 98blackbeauty View Post
                            Thank you for this very useful post!
                            Coming from someone ^^ who once wanted people banned based on the lack of useful posts on this site... I would think your contributing a lot to this thread and to someones very reasonable request! You don't like the topic or care stay out!

Comment

• Western Michigan Camaro Club ~ President
                              1987 Camaro IROC-Z Pearl White & Black w/ Red Pearl, 355 TPI, A4, 3:42, AirRide,"GOMARO"
                              2017 Silverado Double Cab Z71 Pepperdust Metallic, 5.3, A6, 3:42, "SASYZ71"
                              2005 Pontiac Grand Prix GT White, 3800
                              WMCC Website www.wmcamaro.org

"A government big enough to give you everything you want,
                              is strong enough to take everything you have." — Thomas Jefferson

"Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who
                              are willing to work and give to those who would not."
                              Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Coming from someone ^^ who once wanted people banned based on the lack of useful posts on this site... I would think your contributing a lot to this thread and to someones very reasonable request! You don't like the topic or care stay out!
                                and who rattled you cage?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X