X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by c0ncEpT View Post
    You can't. Brian told me it has something to do with a hack in the garage feature. He had to remove it until they make a fix for it? Something along those lines.
    Well that explains why I couldn't find that stuff. thanks!
    sigpic
    U.S. Army 1983-2005
    11.20@122.37 1.51 60'

Originally posted by WMCCjames

"Plans Subject to change upon Sobering up"

Comment

• Awesome - I didn't think the link would work anymore so thats' why I bumped this thread for Mike.
      - Brian Meissen
      Owner, MiFBody.com
      Administrator, LTxTech.com

1994 Camaro LT1 Transplant - 357ci LT1, cammed, stalled, and driven.
      2022 Camaro LT1 - "Cherry Bomb 2"
      Michigan FBody Meet & Greet Car Show 2022
      June 4th, 2022 - 9am to 3pm!!!
      The HUB Stadium, Auburn Hills, MI

Comment

• is that two thirdgens at the top of that list?

Comment

• some people need to post up their times I know Jermey has been faster than that ET and also a few others considering Larry has nothing on that list. Pretty sad when a n/a car is in the top 5.
          Doing less with more

Comment

• Does the 2nd fastest time really have a 1.9x 60'? Am I reading that correctly? Oh and Darren, the fastest cars on this site don't post times. You know that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren View Post
              is that two thirdgens at the top of that list?

Also, the top 4 are ALL LS motors. None of that TBI TPI T6I bullllspit.

Comment

• that list looks rather old, some of those members arent even around much or so it seems.
                Last edited by TylerT/AZ28; April 4th, 2013, 07:51 AM.
                91 Trans am, 305, Lt1 cam, 24lb injectors, headers, SLP LM2, SW chassis, massive panhard, lowered, modded TPI, Tuned, 4.10s, Lincoln locked
                85 Z28 406/th400?/3.42 4th gen disc rear/4th gen dash
                00 Tahoe Z71........Stock
                97 K1500 lt4 cam, 1.6s, MPFI, Solid axled, IROKs,------winter beater

Comment

• Originally posted by DETROITMUSCLE View Post
                  some people need to post up their times I know Jermey has been faster than that ET and also a few others considering Larry has nothing on that list. Pretty sad when a n/a car is in the top 5.
                  you sir are correct jermeys car is now in the 10s and even my junker optispark powered lt1 has made it into the 10s
                  sigpicJust a slow 400 plus RWHP LT1.....428/370 NA

Comment

• I can update mine later - are we going to continue use the garage function to track this?
                    2000 Formula
                    fixed slow junk

Comment

• If it allows you to still access and update, sure use that.
                      - Brian Meissen
                      Owner, MiFBody.com
                      Administrator, LTxTech.com

1994 Camaro LT1 Transplant - 357ci LT1, cammed, stalled, and driven.
                      2022 Camaro LT1 - "Cherry Bomb 2"
                      Michigan FBody Meet & Greet Car Show 2022
                      June 4th, 2022 - 9am to 3pm!!!
                      The HUB Stadium, Auburn Hills, MI

Comment

• i updated mine with the pass that i gave [MENTION=256]DETROITMUSCLE[/MENTION] the leave and still drove around him

Comment

• uh oh! a lt1 has cracked the top 5? It must be a lie, i will update the time completly later i cant remember the 1/8 times of 60ft

Comment

• Originally posted by erk2581 View Post
                            Does the 2nd fastest time really have a 1.9x 60'? Am I reading that correctly? Oh and Darren, the fastest cars on this site don't post times. You know that.
                            Oh yes I know this, just stirring the pot cause I know how you "racers" are...
                            [MENTION=1023]OVRKILL[/MENTION] can we keep a record of longest members of BRA?

Comment

• I updated mine as well.....hopefully I'll be changing it again in a couple weeks
                              2000 Formula
                              fixed slow junk

Comment

• Originally posted by Nocooler View Post
                                I updated mine as well.....hopefully I'll be changing it again in a couple weeks
                                yup as soon as my new setup broken in i will be hitting the track also

Comment

Working...
                                X