X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINALLY got another fbody!!!!!!!!!!!

Well its been awhile since I have been around, was just able to pick up a 86 Trans Am,T-tops,auto,power windows, 4 wheels disc brakes, 140 mph speedo, alot of miles.. Alabama car I was told, needs alot of tlc but its complete, rust free and mine for a song..

Going sunday to start the parts buying..

I will have to snap a few pics..
    99 Buick Regal GS- New DD

SOLD-1983 Firebird-305-2.5 inch custom bent exhaust w/ dynomax muffler-2004r-87 TA 3.08 posi-90 Camaro brakes-91-92 Hatch-87 TA bumpers and GFX-89 TA Tailights-87 TA front fenders-16 inch GTA wheels
    SOLD-1967 Buick Skylark

Originally posted by ThreeHonks
    I like having a loud car, every time the neighbors dog barks, I just go let my car sit and idle in the driveway

Very Cool, looking forward to some pics
    sigpic

Go BIG or go HOME!

2000 Camaro SS Triple Black, 6 speed, Born 6/16/2000. SLP #8468. Plenty of Goodies

Comment

Nice! 3rd gens are still affordable for now, I see the tide rising soon though.
      sigpic

88' Trans Am 350 TPI

Comment

Congrats!

Hooray for thirdgeners! Need pictures.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
        91 Firebird 305 TBI

Comment

Long time no talk Jess!!! Glad to see you back on. Better post up pics ASAP!!!
          2002 Z28 Camaro A4
          1993 Z28 Camaro M6- SOLD
          1999 Z28 Camaro M6- SOLD
          2008 Ford Fusion SE - DD
          -- MCALUS MOLDED PILLAR PODS, PM ME FOR MORE INFO--
          sigpic

Comment

comp went down after power surges, I have one back so will have pics tomorrow

SOLD-1983 Firebird-305-2.5 inch custom bent exhaust w/ dynomax muffler-2004r-87 TA 3.08 posi-90 Camaro brakes-91-92 Hatch-87 TA bumpers and GFX-89 TA Tailights-87 TA front fenders-16 inch GTA wheels
            SOLD-1967 Buick Skylark

I like having a loud car, every time the neighbors dog barks, I just go let my car sit and idle in the driveway

Comment

sigpic
              U.S. Army 1983-2005
              11.20@122.37 1.51 60'

Originally posted by WMCCjames

"Plans Subject to change upon Sobering up"

Comment

Congrats...no pics?

Co-Owner/Admin @ LTXtech.com
                sigpicLarry
                1996 Z28: M6, Procharged 385. (Member of the $30k+ club)
                1985/1996 Corvette "Grand Sport."

Comment

tomorrow is now today. cant wait to see this car
                  '91 Camaro Modded, LSx, House of Kolor Intense White, lowered, GS chrome 18" wheels, 14" Brembo CTS-V on all 4 corners, LS rear end, FP suspension components

" When in doubt...throttle out ! "
                  ENVYsion Entertainment Group

Comment

sorry guys when the bad storms hit I lost both computers,one with all the pics,lol, so here they are...
                    alabama car, but has had a busted t-top for 3 YEARS!!!!! so it has moisture inside it, I bought it from someone who I went to high school with, so i trust alot of things he told me, he also was selling the car for 2500... but the day I called he sold it to me for 1500, so yay me and took the grand and went and got a ton of parts I wanted and it needed..

DSCF2414.JPGDSCF2415.JPGDSCF2416.JPGDSCF2417.JPG
                    Last edited by Gottork; July 2nd, 2013, 12:59 PM.

SOLD-1967 Buick Skylark

Comment

DSCF2418.JPGDSCF2419.JPGDSCF2420.JPGDSCF2421.JPGDSCF2422.JPG

I bought 4th gen trans am seats-charcoal gray, gray/black door panels, 91-92 TA/GTA hatch with wing ,newer leather wrapped GTA steering wheel, like new tailights,found an old dash pad for it in better shape than the one thats in it,GTA wheels in EXCELLENT shape, one minor blemish on 1 out of all 4, plus I work with a pack rat of a guy that has offered to sell me 4 245/50/16s like new for 250...

SOLD-1967 Buick Skylark

Comment

then he found me a CC t-top that I needed, and forgot about the body side moulding.. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

then a GREAT friend of mine bought a 92 25th anniversary Camaro, 5 speed and its a badass color of green, I will post pics shortly.. ALL PART FROM BRANDON!!!!!

SOLD-1967 Buick Skylark

Comment

ok now I have some questions about the car, it came factory with a 140 mph speedo and 9 bolt disc rearend, I was under the impression these were special items maybe on a gta only or special TA, any help would be great, I will gladly post the vin if that helps...

SOLD-1967 Buick Skylark

Comment

Nice looking project Jess, way to get right after it too. I can't remember exactly but I believe the 140 speedo started in 1985, and was standard on the up level TA. The 145mph speedo is more of a rarity. As for the rearend it sounds like you may have the WS6 package which was optional, based on the wheels that are on the car I'd say that to be true.

Now lets talk about that dash pad you have laying on the ground. It looks like it doesn't have any cracks is that true?? Would you be willing to part with it??.....That dash pad is from an '82-'84 car, of which I would't mind having a spare, crack-free dash pad. Just in case.
                            West Michigan Pontiac Club

"A Camaro looks like it can kick your a**, a Trans Am is coming over to do it"

Comment

Looks like a cool project! Some freshening up and it will be good. Plus you cant beat the price! Congrats!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X