X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New style Spoiler

Hey guys what do you think about this spoiler for my car I think it would match the wide body kit
    Attached Files
    GODSPEED and PEGASUS now you F$&K'IN with a HIGHERPOWER!!!sigpic

I dig it, if I had a 4th gen
    '91 Camaro Modded, LSx, House of Kolor Intense White, lowered, GS chrome 18" wheels, 14" Brembo CTS-V on all 4 corners, LS rear end, FP suspension components

" When in doubt...throttle out ! "
    ENVYsion Entertainment Group

Comment

thats sick dude!
      sigpic

Comment

Not a fan. I still like the ls1 SS more. Just IMO.
        2002 Z28 Camaro A4
        1993 Z28 Camaro M6- SOLD
        1999 Z28 Camaro M6- SOLD
        2008 Ford Fusion SE - DD
        -- MCALUS MOLDED PILLAR PODS, PM ME FOR MORE INFO--
        sigpic

Comment

doesn't do anything for me, real question is what do YOU think?
          Doing less with more

Comment

Well i like it but it is different I don't really like it over the SS one but I was thinking it might match my car a little better because of the body kit and hood

Comment

That'd be Bobby Calahune's (spelling?) spoiler - I think he just got it installed and I think it's from 6LE which is going out of business. Better get it while you can!
              - Brian Meissen
              Owner, MiFBody.com
              Administrator, LTxTech.com

1994 Camaro LT1 Transplant - 357ci LT1, cammed, stalled, and driven.
              2022 Camaro LT1 - "Cherry Bomb 2"
              Michigan FBody Meet & Greet Car Show 2022
              June 4th, 2022 - 9am to 3pm!!!
              The HUB Stadium, Auburn Hills, MI

Comment

It would "balance" your car out cause its modded more then the guys posting in the thread... with the wide body and hood, being changed the spoiler would also give a different appearence. Its not over the top or ricey looking, its just enough to catch someone's eye at a show or going down the road. Sport it for a while, and if it doesnt give you the look, change it back out.

I always like the look of a hood and spoiler combo... like I said it "balances" the car out.
                '91 Camaro Modded, LSx, House of Kolor Intense White, lowered, GS chrome 18" wheels, 14" Brembo CTS-V on all 4 corners, LS rear end, FP suspension components

Comment

Thanks guys and Gregs_gsxr that's what I needed to hear ill mines this week

Comment

sweet, glad I could help spend some of your coinage

Comment

6 liter designs makes some cool stuff, I love that spoiler ! I need some money to go on a shopping spree on their website lol
                      sigpic

Go BIG or go HOME!

2000 Camaro SS Triple Black, 6 speed, Born 6/16/2000. SLP #8468. Plenty of Goodies

Comment

It's up to you, not us.

I like it with the center exhaust piece and trim. They work together nicely. The spoiler alone... No bueno.

Comment

If you guys want to buy from 6LE you better buy now, it might already be too late. They're closing shop.
                          - Brian Meissen
                          Owner, MiFBody.com
                          Administrator, LTxTech.com

1994 Camaro LT1 Transplant - 357ci LT1, cammed, stalled, and driven.
                          2022 Camaro LT1 - "Cherry Bomb 2"
                          Michigan FBody Meet & Greet Car Show 2022
                          June 4th, 2022 - 9am to 3pm!!!
                          The HUB Stadium, Auburn Hills, MI

Comment

Thatsucks. Ive been waiting 2 years for a spoiler from them that was suppose to be released...Its a copy of the Dick Harrell spoiler, that utilized the factory holes for the 3 piece spoiler. Dammit!

Want that spoiler so bad but do have the money to patch the holes in quarter if I was to take it off and just go freedom design once again like the one I sold to Mike.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Not bad. Although in those photos it does just look like an SS spoiler with wing tips?
                              West Michigan Pontiac Club

"A Camaro looks like it can kick your a**, a Trans Am is coming over to do it"

Comment

Working...
                              X