Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Meissen whats the word on them closeing doors I call down there today to order but they want be back into the office until Monday the 15th cause I ready to order but I don't want to give them money and not get my stuff
    GODSPEED and PEGASUS now you F$&K'IN with a HIGHERPOWER!!!sigpic

Comment

Not sure, maybe Brian can shed some more light on it, Ive heard on and off for like, ever? that they were closing. This time could be for real
      1999 Camaro - 6 liters of fury.....

Comment

I'd have to defer to @Atrus on this one - he linked me to a few threads on LS1Tech where they said they were closing their doors in July or August, but I can't find them now.. was awhile ago that he linked me to it.
        - Brian Meissen
        Owner, MiFBody.com
        Administrator, LTxTech.com

1994 Camaro LT1 Transplant - 357ci LT1, cammed, stalled, and driven.
        2022 Camaro LT1 - "Cherry Bomb 2"
        Michigan FBody Meet & Greet Car Show 2022
        June 4th, 2022 - 9am to 3pm!!!
        The HUB Stadium, Auburn Hills, MI

Comment

Not 100% sure guys - I have asked like 3x's what the plan actually is, and whether McNord is part of the closure. No response. I am 50/50 on what I read. I have a feeling they'll continue on in some way - maybe have other vendors sell their products for them. Seems the sales and back office stuff is what was really killing them.

Look in the Appearance section and you'll see a large thread where they mention the possible closure - basically, they gave people until 7/31 to get their orders in.
          2000 SS Convertible #1414 - Light Pewter 6 Speed

Comment

Working...
          X