X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 dyno day

I know there was some talk about a dyno day this spring.Maybe do a quick survey and gauge possible attendance.I;ll start with two cars for sure perhaps a 3rd as well.

Yup! I had just sent ktl711 a message about this, so we'll start looking at this in a week or two.
    fatblock likes this.
    Gone but not forgotten: 1986 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

"You shall ride eternal. Shiny and chrome."

Comment

I?m in.
      When in doubt, Whip it out !

Comment

I'd be interested in attending but I don't have anything to run this year.
        -Joel
        1995 Z28 M6 - AI226/234 - autocross ricer
        1984 Scottsdale K10 - 305/4bbl/4spd

WTB List:Midwest Chasis DS Loop

Comment

I have a car that needs a dyno run, just not sure its worth towing it up to where this will probably be
          1994 Z28 - 2002 M3 - 2015 1.0T Mileage Accumulator

sigpic

Comment

I'd be interested

1985 Iroc Z28 - 5.7 L31, mild cam, Hooker Super comp Headers, Borla cat back, Richmond 3.73 gears, Hotchkis adj. panhard bar, trailing arms, & springs w/o isolators.
            1994 Z28 - SOLD

Comment

I?m interested for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 (Tang)

Mods: Fikse Profil 10, GTP stage 2 heads, TR227 cam, Kooks 1 3/4 headers with ORY, Corsa catback, SLP Blackwing lid, SLP smooth bellows, Thunder Racing CNC ported stock throttle body, BG Ram Air, GM 4.10's in 10 bolt, B&M Ripper shifter, ATI 25% UD Super Damper, BMR Suspension, Tuned by Dr. Phil

sigpic

Comment

Kevin and I were talking about this, thinking we might just go ahead and schedule this for sometime in mid to mid-late September - the M&G is in less than a month, and then it's summer when people are going to not necessarily be around - and it might be too hot/humid anyway.

Thoughts?

Comment

Maybe I'll have mine painted and back on the road by then. I can throw it on the dyno and we can all get a good laugh from the sheer blistering power of an old, tired, stock 3800 lol

Comment

Hmmm.... I'm a little curious what my 2000 WS6 makes, with just the Corsa cat back. I might be interested. I mean, I don't expect much. It runs good, but I'm sure it could run better. Always seems to run pretty fat, but at the same time, I've gotten 24 MPG going 85 MPH, so who knows. It's one of those things where, when I drive it every day, I start to think it's not really all that fast. But then I drive something else for a day, and go back, and it feels like a damn rocket. i.e. My butt dyno is out of calibration.
                    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 M6 | C4 ZR1 Wheels | Borla Cat-back
                    sigpic

Comment

Interested if I can make the timing work. There's a second gen. Z-28 and the aforementioned 3800 that I have to do battle with!
                      DynoDave
                      POCI # 72200

1988 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Comment

Thinking tentatively the 14th or the 21st of September. The 14th is my brother's wedding, but that isn't until later, and apparently I don't have any major part in it, so...dyno day is probably more important to me.

Hopefully Michigan doesn't decide it is winter already by that point, but it gives everyone the summer to get any work done on the car they need to, and it shouldn't be stupidly hot out.

Comment

Maybe we should lock in a date
                          When in doubt, Whip it out !

Comment

Yes we should.

Comment

Originally posted by MP81 View Post
                              Thinking tentatively the 14th or the 21st of September. The 14th is my brother's wedding, but that isn't until later, and apparently I don't have any major part in it, so...dyno day is probably more important to me.
                              As long as you can show up stinking of exhaust, you're all good.

DynoDave
                              POCI # 72200

1988 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Comment

Working...
                              X