Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP81
    replied
    Kick ass - hopefully I'll be there before 9AM this time, to be able to see it run.

Leave a comment:

• fatblock
    replied
    I will have the camaro there for sure...just waiting to hear on the 2nd car.Should know tomorrow...then ill hook up with Kev and pay for both.

Leave a comment:

• MP81
    replied
    Yeah...so I think if we had made it on the "page", rather than the "group", it would be shareable. But for whatever reason, because it is a closed group (I'm sure Brian did this to cut down on potential spam), it won't let anyone who isn't in the group see it. And then you can't change that after the fact.

Leave a comment:

• TORN
    replied
    Done. Odd that FB makes you join the group to see the Event. I see events from FB pages all the time that I am not part of there group.

Leave a comment:

• MP81
    replied
    Are you part of the Michigan FBody Group? Not the page, but the group. It's a "group by Michigan Fbody Association". You can find it by scrolling over to Groups on the Michigan Fbody Association FB page.

Leave a comment:

• TORN
    replied
    Yea I liked the FB page and am following it. I click sign up on the FB page it brings me here. no matter what I can NOT open or see that link.

How is it that I can see every other event on the FB page?

Leave a comment:

• MP81
    replied
    So that's the issue...there is an event posted in the Michigan FBody group and thanks to Facebook's wonderful privacy settings, it cannot be shared with anyone outside the group - and those privacy settings cannot be changed, because I had intended to do the same thing, but can't.

Here is the link to the event: https://www.facebook.com/events/5173...63230071787495

Leave a comment:

• TORN
    replied
    My brother will beat me by 1.5 hours he is coming from Ohio.

Why is the Event not posted on MiFbody FB page? Trying to spread the word and a link to the Event will help.
    Last edited by TORN; August 15th, 2019, 07:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MP81
    replied
    Kick ass! If we had a long-haul award to give out for Dyno Day, I'd say you would win.

Leave a comment:

• TORN
    replied
    Me and my brother will be there. I am paid, he will pay in the AM.

Leave a comment:

• MP81
    replied
    Good shit, thanks Don!

Leave a comment:

• farmington
    replied
    Posted on corvette board. Said there were 10 empty spots. Will let you know if I get any response.

Leave a comment:

• MP81
    replied
    Kevin just got confirmation - yes, Phil will be running the cars.

Leave a comment:

• MP81
    replied
    Just asked ktl711 if he could find out, regarding Dr. Phil. I know Lucky SOB had asked on Facebook.

As far as the Corvettes forum goes, I'd say as long as they're cool guys and there won't be like 300 yeses (boy, that word looks weird, doesn't it), then go for it! I always love myself the sight/sound of a good Corvette.

Leave a comment:

• farmington
    replied
    Two questions, is Dr Phil running the show again?
    would you like me to post this on the corvette forum to see if we can get more cars?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X