Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It?s funny how things die on Woodward after Dream Cruise. Turns into a ghost town.
    When in doubt, Whip it out !

Comment

• It really does - for a couple weeks at least. It'll go back up a little after people have had some time to rest.

Me, personally, I'd probably still go out there this Friday, but we'll be heading up to Frankenmuth for a wedding (on Saturday) after lunch on Friday, so I won't be around to have the oppertunity.

I did back the Camaro in last night, and it seemed to have no clearance issues to my curb, and was actually easier to put into the garage and should be far easier to get out. Hopefully it'll make me want to take it out more now.
      Gone but not forgotten: 1986 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

"You shall ride eternal. Shiny and chrome."

Comment

• Well, I think with the mall at 13 mile gone, Sames Shell gone, etc., parking along Woodward anywhere is at a premium. SO that may explain a little of the extra traffic.

Yes, I'll be back out in a few weeks.
        DynoDave
        POCI # 72200

1988 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Comment

• Were you guys up there when the cops rolled through blasting "Closing Time" over the PA?

1996 Camaro Z28 cam, heads, stall, and a few other goodies
          Alumni Member, MSU Racing Club
          THREE-PEAT MiFbody Meet & Greet "Longest Hauler Award" 2010, 2011, 2012
          Originally posted by JasonH
          It's amazing what you can get done when you throw copious amounts of money at something.

Comment

• Wait, I didn't hear them do that - but yes, my brother and I were basically the last two cars out of the lot. They let us stay there until everything cleared out knowing we couldn't have gotten out before anyway.

"You guys ready to go?" "Yep, was just waiting for everything to clear out on Woodward" "Yep, it's clear, you can go now".

And it was, I was able to get right into the left lane so I could get to a turnaround to get to Square Lake.
            Gone but not forgotten: 1986 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

"You shall ride eternal. Shiny and chrome."

Comment

Working...
            X