X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gaspo View Post
    Does it connect to the Schrader valve on stock fuel rail?
    You will connect your line to the fuel rail where the schrader valve is, however you will pull the schrader valve out so the fuel will flow into the connected line to the solenoid, very simple! I would check out the EFI Single Nozzle Kit: http://shop.huronspeedproducts.com/N...NX20920-10.htm

Excuse I don't have pricing up yet, but that kit is very simple, will support up to a 150 shot (If you want more the EFI Race Single Nozzle kit comes with bigger Solenoid to support up to a 250 shot)
    sigpic

98' Trans Am - Huron Speed Turbo Car

Comment

going to have kits for carb cars ?

"LIVE AND DIE BY THE BOWTIE"

Comment

Originally posted by craig62989 View Post
        going to have kits for carb cars ?
        Any kits or products that NX sells I can get, so most definitely!

Check out their site: www.Nitrousexpress.com , on the left hand toolbar choose Nitrous Systems, then Carbureted Gasoline, and then whatever your application and see what they have to offer. Also do note, Retail is pricing on their site so I will certainly be able to do much better
        sigpic

Comment

Well if I cant sell my kit Ill be coming to you for a heater and a purge kit.
          1999 Pewter TransAm
          <PaceSetter LTs, Lingenfelter LS6 Intake Manifold, and one little secret... >
          "Spray and Pray"

Comment

Originally posted by PewterTA View Post
            Well if I cant sell my kit Ill be coming to you for a heater and a purge kit.
            Sounds like a plan!
            sigpic

Comment

I am getting stuff added to the site! Still have a lot more to go, but ANYTHING NX makes, I can get!

http://shop.huronspeedproducts.com/Nitrous_c28.htm

Also, please note: I am required to post at a certain pricing. If you are interested in a system or a part, please PM or call me and I can get you set up, thanks!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Here is our 90mm Plate kit in and ready for the TBSS!

sigpic

Comment

Anyone need some spray for a winter project? let me know for some killer pricing on nitrous systems and accessories!
                  sigpic

Comment

I picked up one of these kits from Jonny and saved a lot of money. I talked to the people at NX before I ordered it to see what would work best for me and they were super helpful too. Also got the kit really fast. Thanks, Jonny!
                    sigpic

355 LT1 M6. 232/240 LE cam. 21* Trick Flow heads. Fully ported intake. 58mm TPIS tb. 42# SVO Injectors. LS7 Lifters. Moser 9" TrueTrac w/ 4.22 gears. True Duals. UMI Suspension. LS1 brake swap. Dr. Phil tuned 400ish rwhp. Money Pit.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanwarby01 View Post
                      I picked up one of these kits from Jonny and saved a lot of money. I talked to the people at NX before I ordered it to see what would work best for me and they were super helpful too. Also got the kit really fast. Thanks, Jonny!
                      Thanks again Ryan!
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X