X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WMCC Gary View Post
    Sure I see how you are.... YOu didn't like When I said it but now that Scott said it, its a great idea.
    Scott said one subforum, you said subforum for each member.
    - Brian Meissen
    Owner, MiFBody.com
    Administrator, LTxTech.com

1994 Camaro LT1 Transplant - 357ci LT1, cammed, stalled, and driven.
    2016 Camaro LFX A8 - "Elmo"
    15th Annual Michigan FBody Meet & Greet Car Show 2019
    June 8th, 2019 - 8am to 3pm!!!
    The HUB Stadium, Auburn Hills, MI

Comment

http://www.mifbody.com/vbulletin/for...12-In-Memoriam
      - Brian Meissen
      Owner, MiFBody.com
      Administrator, LTxTech.com

1994 Camaro LT1 Transplant - 357ci LT1, cammed, stalled, and driven.
      2016 Camaro LFX A8 - "Elmo"
      15th Annual Michigan FBody Meet & Greet Car Show 2019
      June 8th, 2019 - 8am to 3pm!!!
      The HUB Stadium, Auburn Hills, MI

Comment

Way to get it started can always tweak if needed.Makes me proud to be part of the best site on the net !!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

I will say this once, just to get it out of my system, and you won't hear it again.

MIFBody is so much more than a car club. That's one of the reasons we aren't called a "club.". We are a group of people who share a common bond, and this thistle has brought us together for years. I first joined back in '06, and in the years since, I have seen many people come and go, but one thing we all shared was a passion for the hobby, a genuine love for our cars, and through these common bonds, we became friends. We aren't a website where people go to talk shit when they are feeling tough, or just to ask questions or buy and sell parts, we are all (somewhat) local to one another. If you have talked to anyone who is active on this site, odds are you will meet them at an event at some point. This leads to personal friendships, the "face with the name" that other sites lack. This is why it hurts so much when we lose one of our own, because we are all family.

Every family has its crazies, *******s, and 'one-uppers', but on MIFBody, we accept those folks as a part of the family, just as you would your brother or sister. We are more than a club, we are a family. A big, disfunctional family, most of whom drive badass American muscle cars.

Oh, and those V6 guys can tag along too, but they have to park in the back.

That is all. Lol
          Nick H.
          Current MIFC Vice President

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X