Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stans alignment they been there for years!
    they have a bit of a waiting list most of the time many drag cars go there and street cars.
    they wont touch it unless everything been replaced pretty much and only like dealing with higher quality parts "Moog"
    2000 WS.6 Build <--- click to see
    1994 cummins turbo diesel 1million+ miles!! (rip dad)*my fathers old truck hell of a mechanic!

Comment

great thread

i just did upper and lower control arm bushings. outer tie rods and lower ball joints. waiting on uppers maybe adjustable umi or bmr to fix my camber issue

also just moved to Waterford, so I've seen bakers.

passenger side has camber issue

How do you adjust? where should i go?

everything is stock, everything replaced with moog

Comment

Camber is adjusted with the lower control arms, the k-member is slotted. The the upper mounts are relatively fixed, there is some movement up top but very minimal. Caster is pretty much fixed as well, which is a bummer. 275 wide tires up front can really make the car jump around on bad roads.

1998 Camaro Z28 - Bright Red, 6.0 TR224, 4l60e, 3.42 Eaton TrueTrac
        1989 Camaro IROC-Z Convertible - 355 big tube TPI, WC T5, 3.42 Zexel Torsen, CTS-V/C4 brakes
        1955 Bel Air 2 Door Post - 357 TPI, Muncie M20, 4 wheel disc

2006 Saab 9-7x 5.3i Daily Driver

Comment

I know bakers used to do custom stuff. But Bryan now works with me lol..
          Brian with an I is the boss there. Call and ask him if they still do that stuff

Comment

Could always just buy some toe plates and a camber gauge. It's not like you have to do anything with the back of the car so it's very simple.
            1994 Z28 - 2002 M3 - 2015 1.0T Mileage Accumulator

sigpic

Comment

I could also buy a plumbing snake and a vactor. There are some things I just don't want to do myself...
              ..............____ .......
              ________|___\____
              |__(O)__|____|_(O)|

HEI distributors are pointless.

"The Mustang’s front end is problematic, get yourself a Firebird. "- Red Forman

Comment

Originally posted by hoogiesngrinderz View Post
                Camber is adjusted with the lower control arms, the k-member is slotted. The the upper mounts are relatively fixed, there is some movement up ]top but very minimal. Caster is pretty much fixed as well, which is a bummer. 275 wide tires up front can really make the car jump around on bad roads.
                It sounds like you are talking about a 4th gen. Caster is not fixed I had over 6 degree of caster on my car and it rubbed the inner fender. When I realigned it I set it at 5.5 on both sides. Which is much higher than stock but more caster is a good thing usually.

Comment

Working...
                X