X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nitrous User list!!!

I would like to start a list of all the fbodies on here running nitrous.

So I am #1!!!!!

I am currently jetted for 100 shot of nitrous on my 97 v6 camaro. Haven't gone to the track yet with a 100 shot, only with a 50 shot.
    ------------------------------------------
    2004 GMC Envoy - Tuned, Airraid Intake, rest stock
    2005 Malibu - Stock, anyone have a ecotec factory gm supercharger for me? lol

5th gen Camaro V6 Forums
    http://www.bowtiev6.com

i ran that much on my lincoln towncar, i have ran 175 wet shot on my wifes car before and 125 dry on mine! Iam mr. nitrous

Comment

i hope you dont have alot of miles on that v6, 100 is alot on them motors! IS it dry or wet???

Comment

It is a wet kit on my v6. As for Devenomer, yea you could afford to run a bigger shot on your wife's SS because it is a v8 and the bigger motor can handle it. I could run a 125 shot on mine, but I would be pushing the limits of my motor without a tuning program for it. Eventually with more money, I will upgrade internals with P&P stuff and tuning. I am in college right now and money is to tight to be spending on the cars engine right now.

5th gen Camaro V6 Forums

Comment

ive got juice on the z too. i had juice a few years ago, long before the fast and the furious made it famous...haha, had to mention that. just a 100 shot right now, id like to spray more, but i can spin em in first on motor at will. i need traction...
          2001 Sunset Orange Z28.

ENGINE: MTI Lid, K&N, LS1 Motorsports intake bellow, SLP 85mm MAF, MSD wires, NGK TR6´s, 100 shot, Timing Tuner, Electronic WOT Switch, 160 thermo, Patriot LS6 2.02" 1.60" 59cc Heads, Lunati 224/224 .560/.560 112lsa, Harland Sharp RR's, ASP Pulleys, Edelbrock Longtubes, true duals, Racetronics Fuel Pump, Wheel to Wheel Dyno Tune...405 RWHP, 375 RWTQ.

SUSPENSION/CHASSIS: Competition Engineering Frame Ties, BMR Sway Bars and Strut Tower Brace, Lakewood Panhard Rod and Lower Control Arms, KYB AGX Shocks, Eibach Pro-Kit, Ground Control Adjustable Spring Perches.

ACCESSORIES: 5" Autometer Phantom Tach and Gauges, Hard Wired Cobra Radar, Purge Kit, Pioneer Premier 8600, Optima Yellow Top, 200 amp Fosgate Breaker, 2 GA. Power Wire, Stinger RCA's, Platinum Crimpless Connectors, 5 Farad Capacitor, over 2400 Watts RMS of Fosgate Power, 12" MTX Thunder 9500, Custom Fiberglass Enclosure, 200 amp Alternator, Vette Fuel Rail Covers, SLP Line Lock, Hurst T-handle w/button, Black Painted Calipers.

WHEELS/TIRES: Boyd Coddington Smoothie II's (17x10 rear and 17x8.5 front), 315/35R17 Nitto DR's in the back and 245/45R17 Sumitomos in the front...IT'S HOOKED UP!!!

Comment

I've been contemplating adding it to the gtp just have to convince the wife it really needs that (gotta get the alky injection done first then play)

Comment

get some e.t. streets you will hook up then!

Comment

I ran a 100 shot on my 2000 T/A last summer for a best of 12.1 with headers,ory, lid, and nasty 2.73 gears.
                2000 Black TA sold
                12.24@113 N/A
                11.524 @119 100 shot
                2000 NBM TA sold
                Custom LTs, ORY, SLP LM, Lid, HPTuners, LS6 intake
                1993 Camaro Z28
                1998 Mountainer AWD 5.0
                2008 Fusion
                1989 Dakota 4x4 -forsale
                1985 Wife

Comment

yikes! get rid of those 2.73s!

5th gen Camaro V6 Forums

Comment

Yeah i plan on it after i see how the Yank 3500 treats me. I run DRs as my street tire so i think i may be able to go 3.73 not sure yet.
                    2000 Black TA sold
                    12.24@113 N/A
                    11.524 @119 100 shot
                    2000 NBM TA sold
                    Custom LTs, ORY, SLP LM, Lid, HPTuners, LS6 intake
                    1993 Camaro Z28
                    1998 Mountainer AWD 5.0
                    2008 Fusion
                    1989 Dakota 4x4 -forsale
                    1985 Wife

Comment

yea you could easily go 3.73s. Would put you into the 11s easy as well. Also with a torque convertor, you knock about another .5 sec off

5th gen Camaro V6 Forums

Comment

whats nitrous

Comment

that stuff the dentist likes to use before he drills your teeth (on himself you still get the needle )

Comment

Originally posted by archemedes
                            that stuff the dentist likes to use before he drills your teeth (on himself you still get the needle )
                            so thats why that bottle is in my car... and thats what those braided lines are under the hood....i have seriously been thinking about making the kit totally hidden though...wouldnt be too hard for me to do

Comment

i polished the bottle because i was bored...its going to get powdercoated a translucent blue like the intake...and my fuel rail covers are blue now also...[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X