Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i paid 450 for my 6 point from wolfe racecraft. paid a buddy like 150 to weld it in. but heres an idea for ya. my dads cage is COMPLETELY removable, and it has passed a tech inspection.
    Last edited by 1fstss; October 30th, 2008, 04:52 PM.
    1997 Camaro SS convertible #594-Gone but never forgotten
    1995 Camaro Z28 hard top - 14:1 355.
    1997 Camaro SS convertible #455 30th anv #80

Comment

Originally posted by 1fstss View Post
      i paid 450 for my 6 point from wolfe racecraft. paid a buddy like 150 to weld it in. but heres an idea for ya. my dads cage is COMPLETELY removable, and it has passed a tech inspection.
      That's what I was going to look into, a wolfe kit.. I have a buddy who would weld it in for free..
      sigpic
      U.S. Army 1983-2005
      11.20@122.37 1.51 60'

Originally posted by WMCCjames

"Plans Subject to change upon Sobering up"

Comment

you can get the tubing for cheap.. its the bending and welding that costs ya..

i did a buddys mustang when i lived back in michigan, full custom 12 point for circle track and only charged him 900 and a case of beer.. if you find someone with a bender and a welder.. its really not that hard..

more often that not people don't like to use the brains to make a hoop, so they just buy one.. that can get pricey too..

i never have liked the idea of swing outs.. i get the idea, and its a good one.. but i can't see them being very strong at all..
        Last edited by Yoeasy69; October 30th, 2008, 08:25 PM.
        -Im Ron Burgundy?
        ----------------------------
        -LT1 383 Stroker, 36 lbs SVO's, Comp Custom grind, Eagle H beam forged rotating assembly, 1.5 RR's, Hooker super comp LT's, custom straight pipes back to a pair of Thrush Turbo II's.. more to come.

Comment

Working...
        X