X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firehawk Info

.. The now closed fake Firehawk thread made it's way very quickly to our Firehawk owners message board. My trained eye could tell you it was fake just by how high the door sticker was attached and by how short it was, not to mention as others had pointed out all of the other miss leading indications. I'm the Blackhawk, owner of 1995 #584. I'm a hunter, a hunter of Real, totaled and fake Firehawks and Comp T/A's for documentation of these rare Firehawks as well as Comp T/A's on our owners data base which accounts for all Real, Totaled and Fake Firehawks. Lots of fakes out there and people trying to be sell them in an attempt to make an extra $ off YOU. So if anyone has questions please feel free to contact myself or anyone on the Firehawk.org message board if you have any questions as to the authenticity of thies cars. Us hardcore Firehawk owners are like a bunch of sharks when the fake ones pop up...

Remember, We are watching you..... doobieeee doo bee doooooo

The documented 1995 Firehawk #584 of 671. Powered by an angry 385cu.in. LT1 force fed by a pissed off R.M. turbo pumping out over 550rwhp and 600+ft.tq to the ground.
    Last edited by BLACKHAWK; July 25th, 2013, 02:38 PM.

great we just had a member here pick one up on the cheap I think he mentioned already being in contact with your forum and had verified authenticity....
    Doing less with more

Comment

from the pictures on the craigslist ad, to me, an cheap car with a 1000hp clutch and a lowband gauge in the air vent i suspect the previous owner had that thing on NO2 and beat the hell out of it. That's just my thoughts based off the pictures.

Comment

nice car! Thanks for joining the site, and we have some very knowledgeable people around here too that put him in his place quickly. He said he contacted your site! Also that someone from that site went to his house and comfirmed it was a firehawk! such

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKHAWK View Post
          from the pictures on the craigslist ad, to me, an cheap car with a 1000hp clutch and a lowband gauge in the air vent i suspect the previous owner had that thing on NO2 and beat the hell out of it. That's just my thoughts based off the pictures.
          lmao I was just giving you a hard time, welcome to the site.
          Doing less with more

Comment

Link to the thread on your forum? i would be interested to see what he is saying

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
              nice car! Thanks for joining the site, and we have some very knowledgeable people around here too that put him in his place quickly. He said he contacted your site! Also that someone from that site went to his house and confirmed it was a firehawk! such
              Thank you .. and as far as I've seen he never contacted or made a post on the Firehawk message board. Had he talked PM'ed a member (which i highly doubt he did) i'm sure that hawk member would have made a post saying "look out for this guy"

Comment

Originally posted by kammi10 View Post
                Link to the thread on your forum? i would be interested to see what he is saying

he didn't make a thread, it was one of the Hawk hunters.. http://messageboard.firehawk.org/vie...hp?f=2&t=11836

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKHAWK View Post
                  he didn't make a thread, it was one of the Hawk hunters.. http://messageboard.firehawk.org/vie...hp?f=2&t=11836

hahah i know who that is..

Comment

Welkom to the site, glad to have you aboard.

I don't own a Firehawk, but I do possess shark-like instincts too when a fake surfaces.
                    West Michigan Pontiac Club

"A Camaro looks like it can kick your a**, a Trans Am is coming over to do it"

Comment

Welcome to the site and thanks for all you guys do!

PS I think we should all flag his Craigslist ad.
                      - Brian Meissen
                      Owner, MiFBody.com
                      Administrator, LTxTech.com

1994 Camaro LT1 Transplant - 357ci LT1, cammed, stalled, and driven.
                      2022 Camaro LT1 - "Cherry Bomb 2"
                      Michigan FBody Meet & Greet Car Show 2022
                      June 4th, 2022 - 9am to 3pm!!!
                      The HUB Stadium, Auburn Hills, MI

Comment

Welcome, Jimmy, and enjoy the site!

You, your knowledge base, and your site are more than welcome here.

I think we here share the passion that you do for originality and documentation, and want to protect that from fraudulent entities.

Again, welcome, and post often.

You can start with the specs on that ride of yours...

Doobieeee doo bee dooooo...
                        Originally posted by Redd8407
                        I WANT NOISE! SPEED! AN ENGINE THAT SHAKES MY INTERNAL ORGANS LIKE THEY GOT PARKINSON'S! I DONT WANT AN ENGINE THAT IS PARTIALLY POWERED BY MY LAPTOP BATTERY!
                        Originally posted by Z28ISGR8
                        WHY THE F*CK IS THERE A GOAT ON A FERRARI?
                        Originally posted by Darren
                        I think it is because I take it in and out all the time, the rubber has just stretched out, especially at the bottom where it is really thin. It annoys me more then anything.

Comment

Originally posted by meissen View Post
                          PS I think we should all flag his Craigslist ad.

already did twice
                          '91 Camaro Modded, LSx, House of Kolor Intense White, lowered, GS chrome 18" wheels, 14" Brembo CTS-V on all 4 corners, LS rear end, FP suspension components

" When in doubt...throttle out ! "
                          ENVYsion Entertainment Group

Comment

Working...
                          X