Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone - looks like we're at only about 5 for-sure commitments for this Saturday, well short of the 15 minimum we need.

We're giving it a couple more hours - any other interest we've seen thus far hasn't been very solid (solid meaning prepaid, unfortunately we can't go on "I might be there"). If we're not able to make or get close to our minimum, we are probably going to cancel the event, so that we don't waste Jake's entire day with only a few cars running on the dyno.
    ktl711 likes this.
    Gone but not forgotten: 1986 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

"You shall ride eternal. Shiny and chrome."

Comment

I am 90% in but I won't know until tomorrow afternoon. Sorry it took me so long. I signed up to do something Saturday, but I think I can get it done tomorrow. If you are within one person of having it, count me in.

-Geoff

Comment

Unfortunately we cancelled this yesterday evening. We hadn't gotten any more interest, and being we weren't even at 50% of our minimum, it just wasn't in the cards.

We're looking to reschedule this for late Spring (so early-mid May) next year, hopefully with a lot more advance notice.
        Gone but not forgotten: 1986 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

"You shall ride eternal. Shiny and chrome."

Comment

Sounds good. I will keep a closer eye here too.

Tx.

-Geoff

Comment

Thanks for organizing regardless. Just wasn't in the cards with both weather and my car not being tuned. It also overlapped with the 5th gen club dyno day. There is potentially one other dyno day coming up in the area for anyone who was interested at Horsepower Techs in Clinton Township Nov 3rd but they will also need to meet a minimum signup number.
            Last edited by white96TA; October 29th, 2018, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X