X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Dyno Day

Let's get discussion rolling on this one so we don't run out of time to schedule like we did last year.
    ktl711 likes this.
    Gone but not forgotten: 1986 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

"You shall ride eternal. Shiny and chrome."

I'd be interested in putting my SS up there just to get a base line. What dates are you thinking? After Labor Day so guys can get their summer projects done? Would we be able to go back to Jake's? Seemed like a great place for it. Do we need a minimum number of cars?

"PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals" -- 1977z28Will

Comment

More than likely after Labor Day. Usually it's too hot in July or August anyway.

I was hoping any day that isn't the 15th or 29th of September, as I'd like to run the Camaro and see what the headers/dual exhaust did.
      Tang likes this.

Comment

It might be the better part of valor to just choose the day and communicate the hell out of it, rather than try to gain a consensus. We already know that no date is going to work for everyone, so the best we can do is to get locked in with Jake's, and then give that date to everyone so they have plenty of time to arrange their schedules as necessary.
        Tang and JoeliusZ28 like this.

Comment

That is a great point - especially when you are trying to gain consensus with about 4.5 people being regularly on the forum.
          ktl711 likes this.

Comment

LOL! The truth hurts! But we may have a few more over on the Facebook side.

Comment

Sign me up - I still need to get a "before" dyno on my car.

I agree, just pick a day.

-Geoff

Comment

September Saturday dates are 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29.

September 1 is no doubt out of the question because that's the Labor Day holiday weekend.

Kyle prefers that we avoid the 15th and the 29th, so that leaves us with the 8th and the 22nd.

Who is our contact person that has checked with Jake's in the past on their availability? Probably wouldn't hurt to also check on October 6 and 13 also, just in case.

Comment

When I tried setting it up last year, it was too little too late, but we couldn't get ahold of Dr. Phil like we normally would. I ended up just emailing them, and had a response pretty quickly.

Comment

Looks like either Kyle or I will be making the contact with Jake's

Comment

I was planning on getting the SS up there for routine maintenance since bri2203 is backed up at MasterWorks, so I could ask in person
                      Last edited by ktl711; June 25th, 2018, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Bump - where did we leave off with this?

Comment

I would love to see another dyno day.Count me in if you guys set it up.

Comment

I will absolutely be there if you plan a Dyno day. I've made a ton of changes since the last one, and I'm curious at how it inpacted my output.
                            2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 (Tang)

Mods: Fikse Profil 10, GTP stage 2 heads, TR227 cam, Kooks 1 3/4 headers with ORY, Corsa catback, SLP Blackwing lid, SLP smooth bellows, Thunder Racing CNC ported stock throttle body, BG Ram Air, GM 4.10's in 10 bolt, B&M Ripper shifter, ATI 25% UD Super Damper, BMR Suspension, Tuned by Dr. Phil

sigpic

Comment

I have a couple of buddies with, ahem, Mustangs that will join if there's room. Another buddy with a supercharged Jag that wants a baseline.
                              2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 (Tang)

Mods: Fikse Profil 10, GTP stage 2 heads, TR227 cam, Kooks 1 3/4 headers with ORY, Corsa catback, SLP Blackwing lid, SLP smooth bellows, Thunder Racing CNC ported stock throttle body, BG Ram Air, GM 4.10's in 10 bolt, B&M Ripper shifter, ATI 25% UD Super Damper, BMR Suspension, Tuned by Dr. Phil

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X