X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SouthEastern Michigan Boys Muscle Car Club

Alright, I've quietted the posts so it won't be visible. Basically, I've talked to the Vice President of SEMB (Jay) and he's settled the dispute. Turns out it was a big miscommunication and misunderstanding. He's pretty much eased the wounds that Angie and I had, seems that what we heard might have been worded a little more extreme than what was actually said. In any case, to settle the "club vs website" dispute, we're dropping it and leaving it alone. Whether we'll reregister with SEMB, not sure, but as for this Friday in specific, we'll probably meet up at a different lot.
    Last edited by meissen; September 4th, 2006, 07:42 PM.
    - Brian Meissen
    Owner, MiFBody.com
    Administrator, LTxTech.com

1994 Camaro LT1 Transplant - 357ci LT1, cammed, stalled, and driven.
    2022 Camaro LT1 - "Cherry Bomb 2"
    Michigan FBody Meet & Greet Car Show 2022
    June 4th, 2022 - 9am to 3pm!!!
    The HUB Stadium, Auburn Hills, MI

As said in Hardball by the little boy (PJ i wanna say?) "That is some weak ass bull shit!"
    sigpic

98' Trans Am - Huron Speed Turbo Car

Comment

I'll also add that it seems as if You and Angie have been getting the shaft by some groups... their prolly just jealous because you got one of the only f-body chicks and shes with you... just seems stupid, just remember though, you always have our love here.
      sigpic

98' Trans Am - Huron Speed Turbo Car

Comment

I just heard. This is horrible and has no place in a future "world wide" car club.

To Eric, Jay, and other SEMB mods:

I really thought you guys were better than this.

Comment

Well, in all honesty fair play is fair play, Erik's been banned here. Anyway, Angie's really upset and hurt so I'm going to go and be with her. Later guys.
          - Brian Meissen
          Owner, MiFBody.com
          Administrator, LTxTech.com

1994 Camaro LT1 Transplant - 357ci LT1, cammed, stalled, and driven.
          2022 Camaro LT1 - "Cherry Bomb 2"
          Michigan FBody Meet & Greet Car Show 2022
          June 4th, 2022 - 9am to 3pm!!!
          The HUB Stadium, Auburn Hills, MI

Comment

wow, thats some B.S. there! I would be PISSED.
            A convoy of imports= Alot of unessary noise

Master ASE Certified
            Master State Certified
            Master State Motorcycle Certified
            GM Certified
            Winners Powersports

Comment

Did anyone save the text from those pages?

If its as bad as it sounds, I dont want to see SEMB continue to "put on a front" of being really nice.

Comment

Man...sounds like all the east side clubs really suck. I've heard similar backstabbing and trash talking behind others backs stories about 3 clubs from that side now. One of the reasons I had shied away from joining a club is most had seemed to be that way from people that had been in them at one point or another. WMCC seems to be far from this and everyone's cool.

2003 S10 Blazer 2 door 2wd 4.3 auto lowered 3" daily driver

Comment

im beginning to think there isnt such thing as a car club that doesnt have bs drama like that happening in it. Im not the type to make any rash decisions because of 'a couple bad apples' but this kind of thing gets old. 9 times out of 10, he who complains about drama behind someones back [while pointing the fingers at them] is the source of the drama. Regardless of whats been done, i hope things workout with the least hard feelings possible.
                  Last edited by JoeliusZ28; September 3rd, 2006, 10:12 PM.
                  -Joel
                  1995 Z28 M6 - AI226/234 - autocross ricer
                  1984 Scottsdale K10 - 305/4bbl/4spd

WTB List:Midwest Chasis DS Loop

Comment

Well put once again Brian. Of course you can't love or heck even like all the members that sign up to your website, but you can at least respect them and have the maturity to not trash talk them. I really love the eloquent way that one of them referred to women, btw. To not even acknowledge it was the kicker. If they mean it then they should stand up, be a big kid and at least say "Yeah that's how we feel about you guys!" Or "Hey, we were just upset one nite, sorry" But to not even address it, is just chickens*it in my book.

Ehhh anyways.........

Anybody want some free SEMB shirts?

I have 2 lg and 3 medium!! lmmfao!
                    Last edited by 02blkragtopz; September 4th, 2006, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Wow. That's some serious bullshit.

I was never down with SEMB or SLP. They are both clicky and retarded.

I'm starting the Anti-Club Club.

SpeedDetroit Speedshop <Owner> Detroit's Only True Grassroots Speedshop
                      http://gasfed.blogspot.com/
                      Originally posted by KuruptWS6spd
                      And yes my box is ALWAYS this clean

Comment

Originally posted by Insomnya3AM
                        I'm starting the Anti-Club Club.
                        LOL, nice! Yeah i've looked around at some of the clubs over here on the eastside and checked out there forums, and they all seem to treat there members terribly. Even though i haven't been around this site long, or i haven't hung out with you guys at woodward yet, this seems like a better "enviroment" and group of people then some old club anyway. It seems like "clubs" don't last very long when everyone isn't treated like there a person...Just my .02!

Comment

The reason that MIFBody is a better group than SEMB or any club out there is because we aren't a club. We are all here to share our knowledge, experiences, and overall love for the F-Body, not to trash talk each other. I think we are a better group because we all respect each other and have the guts to stand up for what we beleive in. Sure, this site isn't perfect, there have been a few scuffles, but all in all, everyone here is cool with one another. When our group gets together, it's not because it's a club get-together, but because we are all friends here. That's my $.02. Also, to quote Carlos Mencia, we only fight with each other because we are bored and because we like the drama. . .
                          Nick H.
                          Current MIFC Vice President

sigpic

Comment

That's just bs and pretty imature. Similar reason to why I left 3rdgen.org. Just about every thread I read had some sore of flamming.

Comment

Well, being a member of any forum, you have to be VERY careful what you say about some other member.

Not only is this good internet ettiquite, but also good advice for life in general. Aparently when your a jerk to others.. people dont like you... imagine that...

Comment

Working...
                              X