X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBTuning , please help!

I have a 1986 Z28 that I've had for almost 20 years now and recently I made her the way that I always wanted her.
    Over the winter, I swapped out her tired 305 LG4 motor, harness, fuel delivery, etc. to a 305 TPI roller with speed density harness from a 92 Z28.
    During the overhaul, I installed flat topped pistons, a more aggressive cam, had the eng. balanced, had the heads ported & polished, and enlarged the intake runners.
    The only problem that remains is that I cannot find anyone that can custom tune her to get the best performance for what she has.
    I tried the (mail order) custom tunes based on the eng. info that I gave, but she just runs bad. I need to be able to find someone who I can take the veh. to who can make it right.
    If you or you know someone who can do the obd1 tuning, please, please let me know.
    Thank you
    I can be reached also @ midnightz28@gmail.com

For Rob - I'm sure Steve can take care of you.

PS - Guys, remember this is posted in a sponsor's forum, let's give the sponsor a chance before we start directing people to other companies.
    - Brian Meissen
    Owner, MiFBody.com
    Administrator, LTxTech.com

1994 Camaro LT1 Transplant - 357ci LT1, cammed, stalled, and driven.
    2012 Camaro 2SS/RS - "Zooma"
    Michigan FBody Meet & Greet Car Show 2020
    June 6th, 2020 - 8am to 3pm!!!
    The HUB Stadium, Auburn Hills, MI

Comment

Steve's inbox is full, I tried PMing him about a week ago
      2015 Silverado

Originally posted by JoeliusZ28
      If you need 6 and half grand to break your tires loose you shouldnt be attempting a holeshot.

Comment

Originally posted by meissen View Post
        For Rob - I'm sure Steve can take care of you.

PS - Guys, remember this is posted in a sponsor's forum, let's give the sponsor a chance before we start directing people to other companies.
        sorry brian i didn't notice that. and i appologize to steve also.

Comment

Originally posted by EMCC ROB View Post
          I have a 1986 Z28 that I've had for almost 20 years now and recently I made her the way that I always wanted her.
          Over the winter, I swapped out her tired 305 LG4 motor, harness, fuel delivery, etc. to a 305 TPI roller with speed density harness from a 92 Z28.
          During the overhaul, I installed flat topped pistons, a more aggressive cam, had the eng. balanced, had the heads ported & polished, and enlarged the intake runners.
          The only problem that remains is that I cannot find anyone that can custom tune her to get the best performance for what she has.
          I tried the (mail order) custom tunes based on the eng. info that I gave, but she just runs bad. I need to be able to find someone who I can take the veh. to who can make it right.
          If you or you know someone who can do the obd1 tuning, please, please let me know.
          Thank you
          I can be reached also @ midnightz28@gmail.com
          I think we have some of the same friends, I got a text about tuning your car. I have a friend who can come tune the car on our dyno. please feel free to call me 1-810-689-8286.
          SB tuning for all your porting and tuning needs.
          For custom engine builds please call
          810-689-8286

Haters never win and winners never hate

Comment

Working...
          X