Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLKHAWK View Post
    one dude went 169mph in the 1/8
    .............. i don't comprehend..... those numbers don't register.........
    sigpic

98' Trans Am - Huron Speed Turbo Car

Comment

Originally posted by Superman09 View Post
      .............. i don't comprehend..... those numbers don't register.........
      seriously the guy didnt race he only ran one qualifying run, then put it in the trailer and went home lol the world record is like 159 or something
      SB tuning for all your porting and tuning needs.
      For custom engine builds please call
      810-689-8286

Haters never win and winners never hate

Comment

seriously the guy didnt race he only ran one qualifying run, then put it in the trailer and went home lol the world record is like 159 or something
        its too bad he has to run back to backs to get the record.. by the way it wasnt one stop performance's sled was it

Comment

Originally posted by kammi10 View Post
          its too bad he has to run back to backs to get the record.. by the way it wasnt one stop performance's sled was it
          It could be I kinda heard it may have been there sled but I dunno for sure.

what do you know about those guys? They built, or tried to build the sled I'm working on. But I only hear stories I've never worked with them before and there's always two sides to every story. The guy who's owns the turbo sled has big pockets so I don't see money being the issue.
          SB tuning for all your porting and tuning needs.
          For custom engine builds please call
          810-689-8286

Haters never win and winners never hate

Comment

It could be I kinda heard it may have been there sled but I dunno for sure.

what do you know about those guys? They built, or tried to build the sled I'm working on. But I only hear stories I've never worked with them before and there's always two sides to every story. The guy who's owns the turbo sled has big pockets so I don't see money being the issue.

i don;'t know a whole lot about them but they build some insanely fast sleds. i watched one of there turbo yamaha's with a 144 speed track on it do like 125 in 500 feet and it was making like 600 horse or something.. not positive but it was wicked

Comment

Working...
            X