Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodgers Chevrolet is now Michael Bates Chevrolet

Hi all,

Wanted to let you all know that effective last week, Pam Rodgers retired from Rodgers Chevrolet and sold her dealership. The dealership is now Michael Bates Chevrolet. Becky is still there so no worries our favorite sales lady is still around to help you buy your new Chevy!
    TylerT/AZ28 and MP81 like this.
    - Brian Meissen
    Owner, MiFBody.com
    Administrator, LTxTech.com

1994 Camaro LT1 Transplant - 357ci LT1, cammed, stalled, and driven.
    2022 Camaro LT1 - "Cherry Bomb 2"
    Michigan FBody Meet & Greet Car Show 2022
    June 4th, 2022 - 9am to 3pm!!!
    The HUB Stadium, Auburn Hills, MI

Didn't see that one coming... I hope they keep some version of their crossed flags logo, but it is what it is. Wishing Pam all the best in her new-found leisure, and hoping that Becky and the rest of the team have continued new levels of success.

"PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals" -- 1977z28Will

Comment

I already gave Becky some business, My daughter leased her first new vehicle Friday, 2017 Cruze RS hatchback (orange)
      MP81 likes this.
      sigpicMODS: SLP DUAL/DUAL EXHAUST, 160 STAT, MTI LID, SHANER S3 T.B., SMOOTH BELLOWS, DESCREENED MAF, TUNNEL BRACE, UMI SFC & PHB, STRANO SWAY BARS, DRILLED/SLOTTED ROTORS, WHISTLER LIGHTS, BLACK BILLET GRILLE w/69'SS EMBLEM, BLACK SMOOTHED TAIL PANEL w/69'SS EMBLEM, BLACK SS HOOD INSERT, INTIMIDATOR SS WHEELS.

Comment

Originally posted by SSTODD View Post
        I already gave Becky some business, My daughter leased her first new vehicle Friday, 2017 Cruze RS hatchback (orange)
        Nice choice! And good timing - they're dropping that color for 2018 (based on the order guide).
        SSTODD likes this.
        Gone but not forgotten: 1986 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

"You shall ride eternal. Shiny and chrome."

Comment

Love my new Cruze. Got 47 mpg on last trip
          at 74 mph with AC on and full trunk
          SSTODD and MP81 like this.
          When in doubt, Whip it out !

Comment

Working...
          X