X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silencerco Specwar762 early black friday sale

Dealer promotion for Specwar762 models, limited time offer, due to MAP, contact me via PM or phone call for lowest possible pricing on these. One of the, if not the quietest 7.62 suppressor on the market today. Built to withstand anything you can throw at it, SBR/Full Auto fire.

http://silencerco.com/products/specwar/

Buy now so that the paperwork is done in time to play next summer.

Also have other Silencerco suppressors in stock ready to form 4 to you immediately.

Thanks for looking,
    Jason

Need a 4 suppressor order to get the discounted pricing order placed through my distributor, when you PM me, i'll get you pricing and specifics on ordering.

Thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ZYA_LTR; October 30th, 2015, 01:48 PM.
    Jason Ebig
    Federal Firearms/Class 3 Dealer
    $20 Firearm Transfers
    sigpic

You are a FFL dealer right?

Can you order from budsguns.com? Or what type of pricing can you get on some handguns?
    [MENTION=3027]ZYA_LTR[/MENTION]

Comment

Yes, i am an FFL, and able to buy/order whatever firearms/Class 3 items you need, as well as AR15 customization.

PM me what pistols Specifically your looking for, and i can get you my pricing through my distributors.

Buds and other like them are dealers, and offer me no discounts, so your better off buying from them and using me as your transferring agent/FFL.

As for Budsguns, as well as places like Palmetto State Armory and CDNN Investements, they often run Uber promotions that they are selling firearms for less than my cost from my distributor that i cannot touch because they buy in bulk, direct from the manufacturer.

For those deals, i am listed as a transferring dealer with them, usually as one of there "Preferred Dealers" as my fees and pricing are fixed and fair, and i agree to acept transfers from them without hassle and extra work on there part or the customers, which helps them and myself conduct business easier.

Similarly, i am setup in the same manner through Silencershop.com in the same manner for customers to buy Silencers in a qucik and trouble free manner where all the paperwork is handled for the customer, all the customer has to do is Pay, Wait, and Pick up there suppressor when it is approved and ready through the ATF. But i also have some in stock, as well as my personal suppressors for demo to customers to handle and check out.

Thanks,
      Jason
      Jason Ebig
      $20 Firearm Transfers
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the response. PM sent

Comment

PM responded to..

Damnit, my signature isn't appearing on my posts....i even checked my settings, and it shows in my preview.....Ugh....

Now it is, ...whatever.
          Jason Ebig
          $20 Firearm Transfers
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X