Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let me help you get that firearm you have been thinking about.......

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me help you get that firearm you have been thinking about.......

Folks, feel free to contact me at L & L Arms if there is that firearm you have been thinking about, and you have that tax return coming that you wanna spend. Summer is here, and warm weather means fun days at the range with friends and family.

I will find you the best possible pricing on the firearm you want, either buying through me, or from an online vendor and you can use me as your tranferring local FFL to facilitate the paperwork via the ATF. Give me a call or PM on what your looking for and we will discuss pricing for both your firearm and accessory needs and wants. We are also setting up to offer services such as night site installation, as well as custom AR-15 modification/building. We will be getting in a bunch of locally made Detroit Gun Works lower recievers soon, to allo you to build the AR15 of your dream from a locally made receiver and show your Michigan pride. The parts and accessories for these rifles are endless, and we can spec you out an awesome rifle that either you can build, or we can help you out to have a ready to run rifle gunsmithed and ready.

July 1st, we will be your local class 3 dealer enabling us to help you with all your Suppressor, Short Barrel Rifle/Shotgun, and Full Auto needs. And yes, all of these items are legal for purcjase and ownership by approved Michigan residents, all that is required is to fill out teh paperwork and pay for the tax stamp.

Contact me with any questions.....

Thanks,
    Jason Ebig
    Jason Ebig
    Federal Firearms/Class 3 Dealer
    $20 Firearm Transfers
    sigpic

I've always wanted a mossberg chainsaw. I believe they were discontinued though.

Comment

Still available, none of my distributors have them in stock currently. They might have discontinued it, but there are vendors that still have some left. If your serious, i can call my distibutors to see if they are discontinued, or just out of stock.

Online pricing I have seen are around $420 plus shipping and transfer fees, putting you around. $460 ish....some shopping around might get you into one for cheaper, but that depends on if you really want one.
      If my distibutor can still get them, your looking at $435 or cheaper depending on my shipping price...
      Jason Ebig
      $20 Firearm Transfers
      sigpic

Comment

I really need to get my CCW... Any connections with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
          I really need to get my CCW... Any connections with that?
          Darren, we have an officer at the FPD who offers the training -- PM me if you want his info.

Jason, is there any market for a 1990's S&W 686? It was a former Farmington Hills PD service weapon and it's in good condition. I might be interested in picking up something more appropriate for concealed carry.

"PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals" -- 1977z28Will

Comment

Originally posted by ktl711 View Post
            Darren, we have an officer at the FPD who offers the training -- PM me if you want his info.

Jason, is there any market for a 1990's S&W 686? It was a former Farmington Hills PD service weapon and it's in good condition. I might be interested in picking up something more appropriate for concealed carry.
            I'm not familiar with the exact cutoff year, but if it is an older, pre-lock model with a pin-fit barrel as opposed to a pressed fit, there can be a market for it, but like anything else, it's a matter of finding a buyer that wants it. Feel free to PM me and we can discuss further any options you might be interested in for a concealed carry piece including selling/consigning/trading-in your 686.

Darren, as for the CPL, i would find a reputable instructor in your area that offers the class...Going rate is $100 or under, and as far as getting a weapon, let me know, and we can discuss the many(and i mean many) options for a concealed carry weapon.

Thanks guys!
            Last edited by ZYA_LTR; May 11th, 2015, 01:28 PM.
            Jason Ebig
            $20 Firearm Transfers
            sigpic

Comment

Do you deal in ammo at all?
              -Joel
              1995 Z28 M6 - AI226/234 - autocross ricer
              1984 Scottsdale K10 - 305/4bbl/4spd

WTB List:Midwest Chasis DS Loop

Comment

Have you shot a G43 yet?
                1998 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 - 6 Speed

Comment

Originally posted by JoeliusZ28 View Post
                  Do you deal in ammo at all?
                  I can get ammo, both commercial and military surplus, and depending on the caliber, i have a local company that manufactures ammo that i use for folks that are interested.

Originally posted by nascarnate326 View Post
                  Have you shot a G43 yet?
                  Nope, have not. I personally am not a Glock shooter, i prefer the da/sa style trigger, and shoot it much better than the striker fired guns. I personally shoot a Sig Sauer P229, P228, an HK P30, and some other range toys. I really like 1911's but purely for range guns.

I would like to organize a very informal "range day" for MI-Fbody members, nothing big, just a handful of members to head out and do some shooting on a nice summer day, and let folks try out a few of my guns and bring there guns out for folks to share and enjoy a peaceful day of shooting.

More on the shooting day when i can iron out details....
                  Jason Ebig
                  $20 Firearm Transfers
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ktl711 View Post

i want info, [MENTION=1993]Darren[/MENTION] lets do this!!!!!
                    91 Trans am, 305, Lt1 cam, 24lb injectors, headers, SLP LM2, SW chassis, massive panhard, lowered, modded TPI, Tuned, 4.10s, Lincoln locked
                    85 Z28 406/th400?/3.42 4th gen disc rear/4th gen dash
                    00 Tahoe Z71........Stock
                    97 K1500 lt4 cam, 1.6s, MPFI, Solid axled, IROKs,------winter beater

Comment

Just make sure that the class you sign up for either has loaner pistols, or you have a pistol to take ot the class to shoot with . There is a range portion of the class where you are required to shoot and show that you are somewhat competant with a firearm. And...listen carefully to the legal portion of the class, they are very helpful in your understanding of when/why to use deadly force, and better understand any grey areas to be aware of.
                      Jason Ebig
                      $20 Firearm Transfers
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X