X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurolamps.com number?

Anyone know of a phone number to get hold of Eurolamps? Both of my foglights that I have bought burned out within 10 hrs of use, and now both my low beam conversion kits have cracks in them. I don't drive close to people AT ALL, and would rather speak to someone on the phone rather than thru email.

2011 Mustang GT
    20" Satin Black AMRs with 305/35 & 275/35 MT Street Radials, Saleen Grille, CS Lower Valance, Roush Axleback, GT500 Spoiler, resonator delete

In Progress: Brembo 6-piston brake upgrade

Yea I just checked their website. And dont see not 1 number just contact through email. Ill keep looking around

Comment

Originally posted by my95z28 View Post
      Anyone know of a phone number to get hold of Eurolamps? Both of my foglights that I have bought burned out within 10 hrs of use, and now both my low beam conversion kits have cracks in them. I don't drive close to people AT ALL, and would rather speak to someone on the phone rather than thru email.

Wow !!! Thats not good !!!!

**** FEAR THIS ! ***

Comment

hmmm x2 doesnt sound good.

Comment

Originally posted by MiT/A'96 View Post
          Wow !!! Thats not good !!!!
          Yeah, I'm super pissed about the fogs. The headlights I don't know if they will do anything about, but there has to be a reason they cracked like this,. Not only one, but two. And my rule of thumb is, if I can read the persons license plate in front of me, I'm too close, so it's not like I'm riding everyone elses ass.

2011 Mustang GT
          20" Satin Black AMRs with 305/35 & 275/35 MT Street Radials, Saleen Grille, CS Lower Valance, Roush Axleback, GT500 Spoiler, resonator delete

In Progress: Brembo 6-piston brake upgrade

Comment

Umm...sounds like faulty equipment...

Not good.
            Gone but not forgotten: 1986 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

"You shall ride eternal. Shiny and chrome."

Comment

I hate to be the devils advocate but it sounds like either you got bad batches or your wiring is messed up. I've had the low beam conversions for years and have never had a problem.
              - Brian Meissen
              Owner, MiFBody.com
              Administrator, LTxTech.com

1994 Camaro LT1 Transplant - 357ci LT1, cammed, stalled, and driven.
              2022 Camaro LT1 - "Cherry Bomb 2"
              Michigan FBody Meet & Greet Car Show 2022
              June 4th, 2022 - 9am to 3pm!!!
              The HUB Stadium, Auburn Hills, MI

Comment

Working...
              X