Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 C5 Z06 Rims

Hey guys,

I have a pair of OE aluminum front C5 Z06 rims. 17x9.5, 5x120. One rim has a bit of scuffing in the center, and both have small nicks around the edge by the tire. What is pictured is about the worst of it. I have them posted for $350, but any offers will be considered. I also have a set of lower 3 point round tube subframe connectors for 98-02 Firebird/Camaro/s in a black powdercoat without bolts/hardware, if anyone is interested in that. Let me know, thanks!
    Last edited by nooncha; April 2nd, 2019, 09:09 PM. Reason: Added description for the subframe connectors.
    Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere.

For six days work may be done, but on the seventh day, you shall have a track day, a Sabbath of competing, to time the FIREBIRD; whoever does any work on it shall be put in last place.

Sold.
    Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere.

For six days work may be done, but on the seventh day, you shall have a track day, a Sabbath of competing, to time the FIREBIRD; whoever does any work on it shall be put in last place.

Comment

Working...
    X