X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3" Catback exhaust and ORY Pacesetter ORY

I pulled this exhaust off my Camaro over the weekend to replace with an x-pipe. It was put on about 5 years ago at a local exhaust shop. The center pipe is rusted and junk, and I'm not sure what the muffler is. The shop said it was a flowmaster, but there are no markings to show this. It seems to flow pretty good and sounds pretty wild. Definitely comparable to a flowmaster sound. But either way, it has 19" 45deg.SS laser cut 4" tips, and the Pacesetter ORY is in great shape.
    I'll sell it all for $150.
    Or the y-pipe for $75
    And the back half for $75.

I'm 20 minutes east of Jackson
    Last edited by Sic96; June 11th, 2018, 04:27 AM.
    Pacesetter LT's, Pacesetter ORY, full MSD ign., 2 step, rear LCA's, SFC's, B&M Ripper, poly motor mounts, Nitto NT05R's, WS6 wheels, KYB AGX adj. suspension, Eibach Sprotline springs, Trickflow elbow w/K&N, All HVAC deleted w/ delete panel, no AIR, No EGR

96 Z28 Camaro M6
    2008 Silverado quad cab LTZ

Pics
    Attached Files
    Pacesetter LT's, Pacesetter ORY, full MSD ign., 2 step, rear LCA's, SFC's, B&M Ripper, poly motor mounts, Nitto NT05R's, WS6 wheels, KYB AGX adj. suspension, Eibach Sprotline springs, Trickflow elbow w/K&N, All HVAC deleted w/ delete panel, no AIR, No EGR

96 Z28 Camaro M6

Comment

That almost looks like a Flowmaster 40-series - not the regular 80-series which is a touch wider.
      Gone but not forgotten: 1986 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

"You shall ride eternal. Shiny and chrome."

Comment

That?s what the guy originally said it was. And yeah it?s small like the 40 series. But with no markings I was unsure. It sounds like the 40 haha pretty loud

96 Z28 Camaro M6

Comment

bump.. price is OBO

96 Z28 Camaro M6

Comment

Working...
          X