Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another one out to Jonny

Thanks again.

Can anyone guess what these are?

Also got some rubber today. I know they're not THAT sticky, but they'll work for a mostly street driven car.

Used to own a Firebird.

Bleed plugs
    Gone but not forgotten: 1986 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

"You shall ride eternal. Shiny and chrome."

Comment

we could have swapped out, I need the LS1 style crossover.
      Doing less with more

Comment

Originally posted by DETROITMUSCLE View Post
        we could have swapped out, I need the LS1 style crossover.
        All I bought was plugs. If you want to trade me the front tube for the crossover then cool!

Used to own a Firebird.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbomb View Post
          All I bought was plugs. If you want to trade me the front tube for the crossover then cool!
          were you just gonna cut and make your own front crossover? I'd be down to trade I've still gotta take a look and see if I have my old one or not.
          Doing less with more

Comment

Originally posted by DETROITMUSCLE View Post
            were you just gonna cut and make your own front crossover? I'd be down to trade I've still gotta take a look and see if I have my old one or not.
            Yeah I was just going to cut it, bend it off, solder, then epoxy it. Can you tell that I don't want any leaks?

Used to own a Firebird.

Comment

lol well if we can work something out I can even ship it out to you because I don't wanna be down for any period of time.
              Doing less with more

Comment

I'm going to be home in two weeks so if we can meet up somewhere that'd be fine...Probably going to take care of the clutch first during break though so maybe a few days after. You're not pulling yours out for sometime still aren't you?

And why do you need an ls1 crossover?

Used to own a Firebird.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbomb View Post
                  I'm going to be home in two weeks so if we can meet up somewhere that'd be fine...Probably going to take care of the clutch first during break though so maybe a few days after. You're not pulling yours out for sometime still aren't you?

And why do you need an ls1 crossover?
                  Just pulling the intake off to change the crossover. I've heard that having the back cylinders plugged off like that can cause them to run a bit hotter and keeping the coolant crossover helps keep the temps down some. This is not a big concern on most motors but I'll be hitting mine with a healthy shot this year and want to keep them as cool as possible. Short of running the stock crossover the alternatives are to make your own or buy a KUP setup which is really nice but pricey.
                  Doing less with more

Comment

I go out to White Lake for work if you guys don't want to ship.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Schuby87 View Post
                      I go out to White Lake for work if you guys don't want to ship.
                      are you home now? I could have mine off tomorrow and get it to you to swap with Vinnie whenever. Just let me know.
                      Doing less with more

Comment

Yup, I'm at home until April. I will be around on Sat and usually on weekdays after 5.
                        sigpic

Comment

no problem Vinnie, thanks!
                          sigpic

98' Trans Am - Huron Speed Turbo Car

Comment

Working...
                          X