X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **SOLD** 1997 Firebird Conv 3.8 V-6 5-sp

I don't want to put it in storage again, so selling my 1997 Firebird Convertible, 76,000 Miles, Red with Black Cloth top and Dark Gray Cloth interior. 3.8 V-6 with T-5 Manual Transmission. 3.23 Posi rear axle. The car does have the V-6 Performance package so it has Rear Disc Brakes, the V-8 style cat back duel exhaust. Power top, Power Steering, Power Windows, Power Brakes, Rear Window Defroster, AM/FM Single CD player. Nice summer cruiser. everything works. Not Fast but a lot of fun. 25mpg average I have gotten up to 29mpg highway, but that is cruising with the top up, A/C on and at 70 MPH.
    The Good, No rust, new Michelin Pilot Tires this spring, they have about 3000 miles on them. New Front Brake Rotors and Pads, New Drivers side window Motor, (I have a new motor for the passenger side, it still works but is getting kinda slow.) Last spring it had the A/C compressor, hoses, drier and reed valve replaced, A/C works great. It also had the rear roof panel replaced due to the window delaminating from the top. No tears in the top. I have the metal gears to replace the plastic headlight motor gears, but have never had to install them as the original motors are still working fine.
    The bad, could use rear brakes pads, I was going to replace them this spring but they still have some life left in them, the exhaust has recently developed a hole on the pipe just in front of the muffler. Some scrapes and scratches in the paint, but nothing big. Missing the Tonneau cover, it was stolen years ago when I left the car unattended in a parking lot. And the radio displays sometimes flakes out for a few miles, but then returns to normal.

$3500 OBO andy questions call me at 248-7six7-9624 ask for Jeff

I just don't have room to store it inside this year, and haven't been driving it much the last few years.
    Attached Files

Seems like a nice buy here. I can vouch the 96-98 3.8/T5 is a great combo for a fun daily driver. Theyre alot snappier than the 99+ drive by wire 3800s.
    -Joel
    1995 Z28 M6 - AI226/234 - autocross ricer
    1984 Scottsdale K10 - 305/4bbl/4spd

WTB List:Midwest Chasis DS Loop

Comment

[MENTION=1151]nascarnate326[/MENTION]

"PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals" -- 1977z28Will

Comment

is there a craigslist link for this? i may actually have a student who is interested.

Comment

Sorry I missed the last post in November, the car is now sold.

Comment

Working...
          X