X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern Motors finally has their Superbird for sale

This thing has been sitting on their floor for a few years now with a "Not For Sale" sign on it...

That seems to have changed...

http://www.southernmotors.com/ford_d...asp?CarId=2527
    Originally posted by Redd8407
    I WANT NOISE! SPEED! AN ENGINE THAT SHAKES MY INTERNAL ORGANS LIKE THEY GOT PARKINSON'S! I DONT WANT AN ENGINE THAT IS PARTIALLY POWERED BY MY LAPTOP BATTERY!
    Originally posted by Z28ISGR8
    WHY THE F*CK IS THERE A GOAT ON A FERRARI?
    Originally posted by Darren
    I think it is because I take it in and out all the time, the rubber has just stretched out, especially at the bottom where it is really thin. It annoys me more then anything.

drool

Comment

i wonder if they'd take cash for it!

Comment

The owner... "VERN" died just a few weeks ago. I wonder what else we may see up for sale. They had a 65-ish Vette in there with an LT1 ot LT4 in it for a long time too as "not for sale".
        http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/the...74#fbLoggedOut
        Last edited by Fish-man; March 11th, 2013, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish-man View Post
          The owner... "VERN" died just a few weeks ago. I wonder what else we may see up for sale. They had a 65-ish Vette in there with an LT1 ot LT4 in it for a long time too as "not for sale".
          Yep, LT4. Still there.

They also have a caged C3 vert that has a Bonneville 200 mph cert on it...

I WANT NOISE! SPEED! AN ENGINE THAT SHAKES MY INTERNAL ORGANS LIKE THEY GOT PARKINSON'S! I DONT WANT AN ENGINE THAT IS PARTIALLY POWERED BY MY LAPTOP BATTERY!
          I think it is because I take it in and out all the time, the rubber has just stretched out, especially at the bottom where it is really thin. It annoys me more then anything.

Comment

I didn't realize the superbird was a $140,000 car... still very nice to say the least.

'69 Camaro LS1/T56 project - Sold

'97 Trans Am in pieces - LT1/T56- Traded for DD

Comment

Drool+Rainbows+HD.png
              1995 Z28 Convertible. SLP CAI, Edelbrock shorty headers, Magnaflow catback, custom tune.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 81DaytonaPaceCar View Post

They also have a caged C3 vert that has a Bonneville 200 mph cert on it...

Hmm, that one wasn't there last I was in there...

Comment

Originally posted by Fish-man View Post
                  Damn, I knew he had cancer but did not know he died. Used to see him at Waterford.

Comment

Originally posted by 69LS1 View Post
                    I didn't realize the superbird was a $140,000 car... still very nice to say the least.
                    Yep, the price has dropped on them considerably...you can get into a #2 Hemi Superbird for right around $200K...

Comment

I want the 70 Buick GS on the lot right now.....
                      sigpic

88' Trans Am 350 TPI

Comment

Well that didn't take long. I see their website says its sale pending.
                        Western Michigan Camaro Club ~ President
                        1987 Camaro IROC-Z Pearl White & Black w/ Red Pearl, 355 TPI, A4, 3:42, AirRide,"GOMARO"
                        2017 Silverado Double Cab Z71 Pepperdust Metallic, 5.3, A6, 3:42, "SASYZ71"
                        2005 Pontiac Grand Prix GT White, 3800
                        WMCC Website www.wmcamaro.org

"A government big enough to give you everything you want,
                        is strong enough to take everything you have." — Thomas Jefferson

"Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who
                        are willing to work and give to those who would not."
                        Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by WMCC Gary View Post
                          Well that didn't take long. I see their website says its sale pending.
                          Nope.

And I've got $100 that says it's an overseas buyer...

Comment

I would never buy anything from those crooks.
                            When in doubt, Whip it out !

Comment

Originally posted by 2002Z4CSS View Post
                              Damn, I knew he had cancer but did not know he died. Used to see him at Waterford.
                              He beat the cancer. But in early January had open heart surgery. And never made it out of the hospital.

Comment

Working...
                              X