X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PWND3r View Post
    Oh god here we go with your redneck grammar. You move to the U.P.; it doesn't mean you need to spell like them too. Jesus, I can't even read one of your sentences. I don't think you even know anything about profit You're telling me to learn how to drive when you haven't even broken the 13 second barrier, you gave up with drag racing and are supposedly moving the autocross yet you can't even make your mind up with parts. What the hell is wrong with you?
    cant make up my mind with parts? cuz i wanted to sell the kirkey i have a full suspension set-up that is on the car that i put on and never thought about selling. shit i went straight bottle you wont even leave off the limiter cuz you want to pussy foot it. your ss was a wreck and you traded it for a basket case mustang. inwhich you ask me for my help all the time fixing your used car lot and im 6 hours away. go to harbor freight buy a wrench set and a book that says get a clue. grow a pair of balls and hit the pedal on the right you couldnt break into 10's and the mustang is an AUTO! boom biotch
    wishing i could drive like joe and the atm squad

Comment

Originally posted by MunsterZ28 View Post
      cant make up my mind with parts? cuz i wanted to sell the kirkey i have a full suspension set-up that is on the car that i put on and never thought about selling. shit i went straight bottle you wont even leave off the limiter cuz you want to pussy foot it. your ss was a wreck and you traded it for a basket case mustang. inwhich you ask me for my help all the time fixing your used car lot and im 6 hours away. go to harbor freight buy a wrench set and a book that says get a clue. grow a pair of balls and hit the pedal on the right you couldnt break into 10's and the mustang is an AUTO! boom biotch
      Do I need proof of the shit you sell on and off you nazi? You went straight bottle because you didn't know if you had jets or not. Damn now I gotta buy my own tools because daddy didn't give me his spare set? Damnit. Not once have I asked your hack ass to help with the Mustang because I don't want to to blowup or backfire like your Camaro. Can you explain to me how you blow up your radiator from a Nitrous backfire sir?
      Last edited by PWND3r; December 12th, 2011, 08:18 PM.
      Joe - ATM SQUAD
      At the shop, watching them build my car.

Comment

Do I need proof of the shit you sell on and off you nazi? You went straight bottle because you didn't know if you had jets or not. Damn now I gotta buy my own tools because daddy didn't give me his spare set? Damnit. Not once have I asked your hack ass to help with the Mustang because I don't want to to blowup or backfire like your Camaro. Can you explain to me how you blow up your radiator from a Nitrous backfire sir?
        who did you ask for help with the carb first? o yeah lol me yeah prove it

Comment

who did you ask for help with the carb first? o yeah lol me yeah prove it
          Because I wanted to see your answer on how to backfire.
          Joe - ATM SQUAD

Comment

Because I wanted to see your answer on how to backfire.
            more nitrous then fuel is your answer we already established that but you were to worried about combining a mcdouble and a mCchicken at the time

Comment

more nitrous then fuel is your answer we already established that but you were to worried about combining a mcdouble and a mCchicken at the time
              Tell me that wasn't godlly now get back to moderating your threads.
              Joe - ATM SQUAD

Comment

Tell me that wasn't godlly now get back to moderating your threads.
                lmao apparently our drunk asses wernt the first people to come up with this idea. it was amazing.

Comment

It happens all the time
                  ok, just remember, digits in the stink eye lead to the pink eye

Comment

Originally posted by MORNINGSTAR2101 View Post

That reminds me, I really need to find Clerks 1 to watch... I've only seen 2.
                    - Brian Meissen
                    Owner, MiFBody.com
                    Administrator, LTxTech.com

1994 Camaro LT1 Transplant - 357ci LT1, cammed, stalled, and driven.
                    2022 Camaro LT1 - "Cherry Bomb 2"
                    Michigan FBody Meet & Greet Car Show 2022
                    June 4th, 2022 - 9am to 3pm!!!
                    The HUB Stadium, Auburn Hills, MI

Comment

Originally posted by MORNINGSTAR2101 View Post
                      Everyone likes a souvenir
                      Joe - ATM SQUAD

Comment

Working...
                      X