X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wanted to say im back

well ive been a member for while and even went to woodward twice. but for the past 13 weeks ive been at parris island for boot camp. i just got back and wanted to say hi to everyone.

while i was gone. i had my parants sell my 1991 firebird formula. so now im on the hunt for another f-body. i want a camaro this time. im home till the 4th then i leave for infantry training for 2 months. then ill get stationed somewhere (hopefully east coast) then ill probably be deployed 2-8 months after that. so if i find a car im gonna store it till i get stationed then play with it. till i get deployed. then store it agian.

i want a second gen camaro or trans am, or a nice irocz. i just cant afford a 4th gen and i like the look of the older f-bodies

so i just wanted to say hi. and tell everyone that im still a fellow f-body lover. if you wanna ask me anything about boot camp feel free to.
    HISTORY OF CARS PAST AND PRESANT (none of them were wrecked)

1989 S10 standard with 350 carb'd, th350, shift kit, shorties, 600cfm, hooker TD's, 3.23 non posi, B&M shifter(sold)

1991 firebird with t-tops and 3.1L, 700r4, 3.23 non posi, flowmaster cat back, 15ibs injectors, (sold)

1991 formula with t-tops, WS6, 5.0TPI, WC T5. 3.42 posi. magnaflow cat back, 52mm TB, and hurst billet (sold)

1994 camaro z28 with t-tops, 5.7LT1, T56, 3.42 posi. CAI, elbow, Airfoil, SFC, STB, pro 5.0, flowmaster cat back. (sold)

2000 Trans am with t-tops, 5.7LS1, T56, 3.42posi, LT'S, ORY, magnaflow, lid, lingenfelter intake, 3pt SFC, STB, LCA, (current)

Good luck with your search and thank you for serving!

Comment

Good luck and I'm sure some of your fellow F-Body friends will have some good tips on that 2nd gen or IROC you are looking for.
      sigpic

Comment

Hey Brian - good to hear from ya!
        - Brian Meissen
        Owner, MiFBody.com
        Administrator, LTxTech.com

1994 Camaro LT1 Transplant - 357ci LT1, cammed, stalled, and driven.
        2022 Camaro LT1 - "Cherry Bomb 2"
        Michigan FBody Meet & Greet Car Show 2022
        June 4th, 2022 - 9am to 3pm!!!
        The HUB Stadium, Auburn Hills, MI

Comment

Glad to hear youre doing well

13th!!! Annual Michigan FBody Meet & Greet Car Show 2017
          June 10th, 2017 - 9am to 3pm!!!
          Bakers of Milford, Milford, MI

Classics only cost alot if you add up what you spend!

sigpic

"The winner ain't the one with the fastest car, it's the one who refuses to lose."
          - Dale Earnhardt -

Comment

glad your back for the holidays. Thanks for serving this country fellow Redford resident

Comment

Welcome back!
              *Angie*
              Come and check out this Hottie and Her F-Body.....

Birds can fly what can camaro's do????

Comment

Glad you made it home for the holidays, I remember your car out at woodward.
                sigpic
                1998 Trans Am Convertible A4 - WS6 hood, WS6 air lid, WS6 rims, drilled/slotted rotors.

Comment

Welcome back bud.
                  Gone but not forgotten: 1986 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

"You shall ride eternal. Shiny and chrome."

Comment

thanks everyone. im really happy i get to be home for the holidays with my family. probably the only one i get for the next 4 yrs lol

tomorrow im going to look at a 74 camaro. looks promising. ill let you all know.

heres the link. it needs nothing besides a radio. and doesnt have any rust he says

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/1499209077.html
                    HISTORY OF CARS PAST AND PRESANT (none of them were wrecked)

1989 S10 standard with 350 carb'd, th350, shift kit, shorties, 600cfm, hooker TD's, 3.23 non posi, B&M shifter(sold)

1991 firebird with t-tops and 3.1L, 700r4, 3.23 non posi, flowmaster cat back, 15ibs injectors, (sold)

1991 formula with t-tops, WS6, 5.0TPI, WC T5. 3.42 posi. magnaflow cat back, 52mm TB, and hurst billet (sold)

1994 camaro z28 with t-tops, 5.7LT1, T56, 3.42 posi. CAI, elbow, Airfoil, SFC, STB, pro 5.0, flowmaster cat back. (sold)

2000 Trans am with t-tops, 5.7LS1, T56, 3.42posi, LT'S, ORY, magnaflow, lid, lingenfelter intake, 3pt SFC, STB, LCA, (current)

Comment

Good find. My mom used to have a 74. I think I have a pic of it somewhere.

Comment

welcome back, good luck in your seach for a 2nd gen, hope you find a nice one.

Comment

Seems like yesterday, my buddy was "on the island" as he called it. He finished boot camp and got a black 87 GTA. That was 1988. Sadly, he wrecked it on the N.C. backroads. Anyway, THANK YOU for your service!

Comment

Welcome back! hope the Island didnt treat you too bad. if you get EC lemme know.. im at Cherry Point.

Whats your MOS?

Regards;

Cpl Janes
                            -Im Ron Burgundy?
                            ----------------------------
                            -LT1 383 Stroker, 36 lbs SVO's, Comp Custom grind, Eagle H beam forged rotating assembly, 1.5 RR's, Hooker super comp LT's, custom straight pipes back to a pair of Thrush Turbo II's.. more to come.

Comment

Thanks for serving and welcome back. A good friend of mine was stationed in Mississippi or somewhere down south, he was looking for an f-body too but I didn't have time to help him, haven't talked to him in a while sadly.

Used to own a Firebird.

Comment

Working...
                              X