X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy

Hello everyone, I just bought a 4th gen hard top z28 camaro roller for a project so first thing on the list is a t-top conversion. I looked it up on youtube and read some write ups but if there is anyone on this forum that has done it before could you find it in you heart to come and help an f-body brother out lol. I will compensate you for your help and provide free lunch also .

Welcome to the site!

A t-top conversion, now that's a good amount of work!
    Gone but not forgotten: 1986 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

"You shall ride eternal. Shiny and chrome."

Comment

Originally posted by MP81 View Post
      Welcome to the site!

A t-top conversion, now that's a good amount of work!
      It seems pretty straight forward and not too difficult from what I researched should only take a few hours to complete but I would like someone with experience to help me to make it go as smooth as possible.

Comment

If you really want the t tops go ahead. If you?re planning on doing any drag racing or autocross I?d leave the solid top on there.
        When in doubt, Whip it out !

Comment

Originally posted by farmington View Post
          If you really want the t tops go ahead. If you?re planning on doing any drag racing or autocross I?d leave the solid top on there.
          I'm doing it for sure, I just wanted some help if anyone on here have ever done it before. I will only be drag racing it every once in a while, sub frame connectors are already purchased.

Comment

Anyone here works on ls cars on the side? I'm pretty much 75% done with my ls swap in a 02 camaro. I just need someone to pretty much wire everything up.

Comment

Working...
            X