Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey now meijer race gas was only in Lapeer. I drove down to Woodward and back on a tank of gas! I carried a 5 gallon gas can with me.....thats what saved me every time.
    -08 G8 GT DD: Rotofab CAI, HID's, Breyton Race GTS'
    -86 Iroc Project: LQ4, Th400, S400, Ford 9"

Comment

buddy is still interested in the tranny
      1997 Camaro SS convertible #594-Gone but never forgotten
      1995 Camaro Z28 hard top - 14:1 355.
      1997 Camaro SS convertible #455 30th anv #80

Comment

the tranny

im still not sure about the trans yet... i didnt yank it out yet just in case the 5 speed isnt what im hoping for... but hopefully in the next month i will have the motor all put back together than i will take it out for a drive on the 400th and then try the 5 speed... i will let you know when i finnally decide...
        Originally posted by Frank The Tank
        Took the restrictor plate off to give the Red Dragon a little more juice. But it's not exactly street legal, so keep it on the down low.

Comment

got a deal

got my top end decided now... going with an isky roller cam 537/544 cam with new springs to match roller lifters and chrome molly push rods... and using my old roller rockers.. nice solid top end ran me 300 bucks not a bad deal for all new parts.. so whenever they get in i can mess with the pistons i have now and see how they go... anyone have a spare 350 400th stall converter lying around... thinking something in the range of 2400 to 3000 stall so i can test out this trans first? i dont want to toss a couple hundred bucks for a stall converter if im not going to stay with the 400...
          Originally posted by Frank The Tank
          Took the restrictor plate off to give the Red Dragon a little more juice. But it's not exactly street legal, so keep it on the down low.

Comment

Working...
          X