• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol...jk...tis a nice car....

Lee

Comment

Enough teaser pictures!

Okay, teased you enough. Here's what it looks like, and what I'm trailering to Memphis this week:

Well, that's about it!
      1984 Pontiac Trans Am. Well, most of it anyway. Some of it is 1969 Chevy. Some of it is 1982 4-cylinder Firebird, 1987 Trans Am, and 1991 Formula 1LE. Some of it is 1994 Trans Am, and some of it is 1999 SLP Firehawk. The rest is aftermarket.

Comment

Damn that looks sweet!
        -08 G8 GT DD: Rotofab CAI, HID's, Breyton Race GTS'
        -86 Iroc Project: LQ4, Th400, S400, Ford 9"

Comment

nice

Comment

More pictures~!

Here's one of the car at approximately 130 MPH as I accelerate to nearly 145 MPH at Memphis Motorsports Park this last weekend. The hood buckled at 145 MPH from the wind, and I could see daylight shining from underneath the hood!!! So before I race on any more road courses, I need to add hood pins!

In addition, I did a few quarter-mile passes, and on the second run ever, managed a 12.90 at 113.0 MPH with lots of tire spin: 2.4 second 60-foot time.
            1984 Pontiac Trans Am. Well, most of it anyway. Some of it is 1969 Chevy. Some of it is 1982 4-cylinder Firebird, 1987 Trans Am, and 1991 Formula 1LE. Some of it is 1994 Trans Am, and some of it is 1999 SLP Firehawk. The rest is aftermarket.

Comment

Thats awesome. I seen your car at a chevy meeting at mid michigan speedway last summer. I like the ram air hood too.
              sigpic
              And another thing.....when I gun the motor, I want the whole world to think it's coming to an end.
              -Homer Simpson

Comment

my fiberglass hodd came off with hood pins was from unlimited products if it's from them cut your losses they only make garbage

Comment

Originally posted by archemedes
                  my fiberglass hodd came off with hood pins was from unlimited products if it's from them cut your losses they only make garbage
                  Nope, this is SMC plastic from APM, in Florida. Its got some shortcomings, but I think it'll be okay for most things. Once the hood pins are in place, I think it'll be okay.

Here's another view that puts the car's handling in perspective: It's a shot of the car as I was competing in the autocross. Actually, I took home a trophy! National F body Motorsports Event 2005, Memphis TN, First place, Prepared class.

Comment

looks nice, that colot is really nice, and great job.
                    1994 Chevy Camaro - "Mayhem"
                    2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
                    1982 Suzuki GS450T

Comment

New Stripes!

I finally got the graphics reinstalled. The car has been missing its stripes for twenty years! Man, I keep staring at it now, its so different than what I am used to. Its almost... well, like a new car now.

Note the exhaust pipe: It's *not that low* but the camera angle and the lighting sure make it look like it's in the weeds!

Comment

Looks really good Dan. I can't wait to get mine on the road. When I do I will have to make a stop by your place.
                        sigpic
                        And another thing.....when I gun the motor, I want the whole world to think it's coming to an end.
                        -Homer Simpson

Comment

That is one bad bird!
                          -08 G8 GT DD: Rotofab CAI, HID's, Breyton Race GTS'
                          -86 Iroc Project: LQ4, Th400, S400, Ford 9"

Comment

it looks great!
                            1994 Chevy Camaro - "Mayhem"
                            2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
                            1982 Suzuki GS450T

Comment

Looks freaking awesome!
                              - Brian Meissen
                              Owner, MiFBody.com
                              Administrator, LTxTech.com

1994 Camaro LT1 Transplant - 357ci LT1, cammed, stalled, and driven.
                              2022 Camaro LT1 - "Cherry Bomb 2"
                              Michigan FBody Meet & Greet Car Show 2022
                              June 4th, 2022 - 9am to 3pm!!!
                              The HUB Stadium, Auburn Hills, MI

Comment

wow, man that car is looking good my friend. you did a real nice job on that car keep up the good work

Comment

Working...
                                X