X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trans/Am Gauge Trim

Thought I'd show you all a picture of the gauge surrounds I made for somebody.

I love 'em. I have a set of what I will call the originals that Luis made for TTAs and third gen members through TGO. I think they do a fantastic job of dressing up the dash. I've been asked many times over the years where I got them. People are always disappointed when I tell them they are not readily available (have to find a used set). In just the last month, a member at TGO has started making them as well. I think you'll find some happy buyers for those.

35814632831_5880deb8b2_c.jpg
    DynoDave
    POCI # 72200

1988 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Comment

That's me over on TGO. It's funny because everybody is always looking for a set, but I've only had 3 members commit. These pictures were from one of the happy customers.

Comment

There was a lady at the Meet & Greet who was asking me about them, and at the time, there wasn't a source for them. And yes, it may not be a land rush to get them, but there is a steady stream of inquiries it seems.

The previous guy had to have them made for him in a machine shop, which was cash up front out of his pocket. So when he got the first 50 sets sold over a period of time, and people wanted more, he didn't want to commit his cash to it again. This deal, where YOU can make them to order, has a better long term chance to succeed I would think.
        DynoDave
        POCI # 72200

1988 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Comment

Originally posted by DynoDave View Post
          There was a lady at the Meet & Greet who was asking me about them, and at the time, there wasn't a source for them. And yes, it may not be a land rush to get them, but there is a steady stream of inquiries it seems.

The previous guy had to have them made for him in a machine shop, which was cash up front out of his pocket. So when he got the first 50 sets sold over a period of time, and people wanted more, he didn't want to commit his cash to it again. This deal, where YOU can make them to order, has a better long term chance to succeed I would think.
          Ya, I just have to let people know they are available, that's all.

Comment

Any interest?

Comment

how much? did i miss that part?
              91 Trans am, 305, Lt1 cam, 24lb injectors, headers, SLP LM2, SW chassis, massive panhard, lowered, modded TPI, Tuned, 4.10s, Lincoln locked
              85 Z28 406/th400?/3.42 4th gen disc rear/4th gen dash
              00 Tahoe Z71........Stock
              97 K1500 lt4 cam, 1.6s, MPFI, Solid axled, IROKs,------winter beater

Comment

Sorry, haven't been on the site in a while. $150 US

Comment

Anybody interested? My material price has gone up quite a bit, so I have to up the price to $160 USD. Can make them with a 90* lip or 45* lip right now.

Comment

Free shipping.

Comment

Christmas Special. $110 plus $10 shipping.

Great Christmas present for your car.

Merry Christmas, Ryan

Comment

bump, I'm out of work right now so any sales would help.

$100 plus $10 shipping for a set.

I also have a set that are 0.100" wider and 0.40" prouder of the face I will let go for $60.

Cheers, Ryan

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                          X