X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you wanna be fast...

Well start by reading here, you will learn a lot about your 4th gen! No FI help is here, just ask, someone here can lend a hand...

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=361959
    2010 Yukon Denali
    1999 Hugger Orange SS M6 - "M6 HOSS"

This should probably go into technical and informative articles as a sticky.

Comment

ehhhh it's kinda 4th gen specific, some people like to keep the specific stuff to the respective forums? That was my thoughts at least...
      2010 Yukon Denali
      1999 Hugger Orange SS M6 - "M6 HOSS"

Comment

Originally posted by Orange_Terror
        This should probably go into technical and informative articles as a sticky.
        None the less, it's a well put together thread IMO. A good read for a newer F body owner who wants to make good power.

Comment

Originally posted by zspot98
          None the less, it's a well put together thread IMO. A good read for a newer F body owner who wants to make good power.

Yeah, I read it last year after he wrote it, he knows his stuff even if he is a jerk about it. first thread I ever posted in on LS1TECH, Jaberwaki and I got into and argument and the thread was closed, lol.

Comment

yea i have read that thread several times its a good one when i was a newbie, but now i know what i need to do

Comment

Originally posted by Orange_Terror
              Yeah, I read it last year after he wrote it.
              Jasen why did you read it? You don't wanna be fast.

Comment

Originally posted by zspot98
                Jasen why did you read it? You don't wanna be fast.
                I know, been looking for a v6 car to trade mine for!!! Not, lol.

Comment

Working...
                X