X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 SOM Camaro SS Value

I'm going to list my Camaro for sale...Just looking for feedback on price. I am the original owner, car has 57k miles. Auto, ebony leather, t-tops, Monsoon stereo, full power options. Aftermarket parts include SLP lid, GMMG catback, SLP y-pipe, Founders strut tower brace, Frost tune. Very clean car. I'm in no hurry to sell and don't really need to. Just would like a truck. I have a price in mind, but these things are all over the place with pricing. There's book value, actual value and then the people who can't afford it anyway and bash you on price. So, was hoping to get an opinion from you guys. Thanks!

My guess would be $13.5?
    CT77 likes this.
    When in doubt, Whip it out !

Comment

Bump

Comment

Doesn't look like I'll get any more opinions...So, the number I had in my head was $14,500-$14,900 range. Gonna make sure I'm 100% good with selling it, then post it! See what happens, no bites, I'll let it sit here.

Comment

I paid $11.8k for my 2000 WS6 with 56k miles in Feb 2016. All stock besides the radio (junky Sony, but original included), ZR1 wheels (rough, but presentable), and Borla cat-back. Lots of chipped paint on the noise (some pretty big), but otherwise clean and straight. 2 owner car, originally from VA. Rear tires were like new; fronts at half tread life. One small crack in passenger interior door panel. Minor scratches and knicks; most buffered right out. First owner was older, had some work done at the dealership, and it sat for a few years. Second owner was younger (mid 20s) and had it 3 years. I think I got a good price, but it was the car I knew I wanted, so I didn't beat him up too hard. He was asking $13k. Hope that gives you some kind of reference.

Your's is a better year, you're the original owner, fairly rare color, appears to be in excellent condition... I haven't kept tabs on prices in the last year, but I'd guess around $13.5k as well, possibly more. With the patience, and not needing to sell, I do believe you could very well find the right buyer with your numbers. I'd detail the heck of out it, and post it with high quality photos of everything.
          2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 M6 | C4 ZR1 Wheels | Borla Cat-back
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X