X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone with connections at UMI ?

Anyone know if UMI is doing any discounts or promos ? Im gonna go with them since you can bolt them in first then weld them in. Im always interested in saving money since the wife is a extreme couponer lol
    sigpic

Go BIG or go HOME!

2000 Camaro SS Triple Black, 6 speed, Born 6/16/2000. SLP #8468. Plenty of Goodies

I need a vert set too

Comment

when they first came out they offered those preordered a special price if they could get enough takers. Maybe try to see if they'd give it to both of you if you bought 2 sets at the same time. Wouldn't hurt to ask.
      When in doubt, Whip it out !

Comment

I have been talking to Ryan at umi. Here is his email

Ryan Kirkwood ryan@umiperformance.com
        sigpic

Go BIG or go HOME!

2000 Camaro SS Triple Black, 6 speed, Born 6/16/2000. SLP #8468. Plenty of Goodies

Comment

best deals on I got on UMI products was off byunspeed.com which is now http://www.coloradospeed.com/ on a black friday sale.
          Doing less with more

Comment

Update to UMI. anyone in need of something, Ryan is a engineer who is on a forum. Ramy is in sales and a great guy. So I would call him. UMI connectors are on the way !!
            sigpic

Go BIG or go HOME!

Comment

Originally posted by DETROITMUSCLE View Post
              best deals on I got on UMI products was off byunspeed.com which is now http://www.coloradospeed.com/ on a black friday sale.
              coloradospeed is where I bought all my suspension stuff. Best prices and had good experience with their customer support too.
              -Joel
              1995 Z28 M6 - AI226/234 - autocross ricer
              1984 Scottsdale K10 - 305/4bbl/4spd

WTB List:Midwest Chasis DS Loop

Comment

Working...
              X