Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, that HU looks familiar! I had the mic clipped up on the headliner right where the headliner and the driver's side A-pillar trim met - I just tucked it up into that corner. Seemed to work well.
    2000 SS Convertible #1414 - Light Pewter 6 Speed

Comment

Such update!

i drove it to work today, the tune is coming along nicely. I am still having some issues with the low speed drivability, it sometimes wants to die on first startup, but after a minute of running it is good. WOT afr's are good, and the midrange seems fairly nice. timing is pulled a bit up top, thinking of adding some back in. Had a bit of an issue with the passenger side exhaust hanger, but I believe I have atleast temporary fix. I have also wash/clay/sealed it, and put the nice wheels on.

IMG_20160417_151814.jpg
      1998 Pontiac Firebird T/A, M6, LT Headers, ORY, Borlamouth, tubular LCA and Panhard bar, lowered 1.5". More to come

Comment

I am now having troubles with low oil pressure, not sure what is causing it. I had just ordered adapters that will be here tomorrow to hook up a mechanical gauge to see if it is just the sending unit, or a bigger issue. My 3 year old battery has also died a couple of times now, so I am going to have to see if I have a draw somewhere, or if my walmart battery is failing me.. Again..
        1998 Pontiac Firebird T/A, M6, LT Headers, ORY, Borlamouth, tubular LCA and Panhard bar, lowered 1.5". More to come

Comment

Working...
        X