X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Project] Another 4th gen RS

I've been on here for a while, but mostly hit and miss just browsing. Last week I picked up a 97 RS from Fraser, MI for $500. I had it shipped home to Wayland, MI for $125. The car came with two 3.8 complete motors and the stock 4L60e. Parts are piling up to do the LS1 swap. Hope to have it running by the end of the month.
    0330142008a.jpg

0325141903b.jpg
    0331141613a.jpg

Comment

Looks like a nice project! Hope to see more posts
      1998 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 - 6 Speed

Comment

nice pick up. To bad tan interior.I have some nice 30th grey cloth seats I'd let go for cheap

Great color!

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, the tan is a bummer but i can deal with it for now. Im looking for black leather for the rear. Im going with aftermarket up front. And im going to have a little surprise for the floor and 6pt that will go in. I will update as i go. Thanks. It was a good find. Im beyond happy with it.

Comment

Originally posted by BP_Z28 View Post
            nice pick up. To bad tan interior.I have some nice 30th grey cloth seats I'd let go for cheap

Great color!

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
            Hook a brother up Rolo I have been needing new seats [MENTION=259]BP_Z28[/MENTION]

Looks to be a fun project! Keep the pics and progress coming
            2002 Z28 Camaro A4
            1993 Z28 Camaro M6- SOLD
            1999 Z28 Camaro M6- SOLD
            2008 Ford Fusion SE - DD
            -- MCALUS MOLDED PILLAR PODS, PM ME FOR MORE INFO--
            sigpic

Comment

looks like you got a really nice deal on that!
              -Joel
              1995 Z28 M6 - AI226/234 - autocross ricer
              1984 Scottsdale K10 - 305/4bbl/4spd

WTB List:Midwest Chasis DS Loop

Comment

Hit up my phone Michael...

What parts do you already have for the LS swap?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Picking up k member friday or saturday with brakes, and all on it. I have cam, springs, and a few other bits. Waiting for them to go on, and pick up the transmission before i get the motor.

Comment

0410141020a.jpg

Comment

Finally got the tranny out and drop the driveshaft. Should be about ready to put in a new front end soon. Slowly but surely.

Comment

What the hell? Was this car listed somewhere? How did I miss this? I live on the boarder of Frazer and Clinton twp, I hate it when one gets away!
                        Seriously nice deal! And an ls swap on top of it?! Excellent.

Comment

Craigslist add with no price. Said make an offer. Before i made an offer he said $500 and i said deal. Scheduled transport and done deal. Thanks. It needs tlc on the exterior body from a few small dents, but interior will be handled in a unique way. Per say. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by fosgatenut03 View Post
                            Craigslist add with no price. Said make an offer. Before i made an offer he said $500 and i said deal. Scheduled transport and done deal. Thanks. It needs tlc on the exterior body from a few small dents, but interior will be handled in a unique way. Per say. LOL
                            Gutted and stripped.

If I picked up another Fbody I would strip it. Specially for that cheap.
                            Originally posted by Yoshi94
                            Mines about an inch bigger than Kyles. I need to get one of those
                            Originally posted by ryanwarby01
                            Put it this way, if you have a money tree a LT1 is a wood chipper!
                            sigpic

Comment

Even though the interior is tan, it cleaned up VERY well. It will keep its interior for this summer, but next fall when it gets put inside, she is going on a super diet.

Comment

Working...
                              X