X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Review] GTechniq W2

I wanted to post just a short little review of this new all-in-one cleaner that I've been using from GTechniq. I love this stuff, it's so versatile, it's really cheap, and it flat out WORKS.

From the GTechniq website:

"Use the below chart to determine the best dilution strength for your needs.

Engine bays 1:1
    Grease 2:1
    Wax stripping 5:1
    Hoods 5:1
    Paint oxidation 5:1
    Heel marks 5:1
    Grills 5:1
    Carpet 7:1
    Counters 10:1
    Vinyl 10:1
    Fiberglass 10:1
    Air conditioners 10:1
    Driveways 10:1
    Tools 10:1
    Smoke films 10:1
    Alloy wheels 10:1
    Cloth furniture 10:1
    Leather 10:1
    Walls 20:1
    Stainless steel 20:1
    Outdoor furniture 20:1
    Chrome 20:1
    Steam cleaning 50:1
    Window cleaner 120:1"

So you can see that even though it comes in a 100mL bottle, it'll last you a while at these dilutions.

I've used it with success on cloth, leather, and plastics with great success. I really like this for interior cleaning especially.

So, when I was outside today doing my other review, I noticed the threads on my steering wheel were pretty dingy from the oils on my hands. I decided to take a few shots of me cleaning them up with W2 for you guys. This was a 10:1 dilution, by the way.

Before:

IMG_20130514_133539.jpg

IMG_20130514_134304.jpg

Cleaning with a soft toothbrush:
    IMG_20130514_134058.jpg

After:
    IMG_20130514_140757.jpg

Anyway, that's just one example of this very capable and cost effective cleaner. I'd recommend you give it a shot.
    sigpic

Facebook | Website

Sounds like it is pretty versatile - where are some places to get it and do you have any pics of the container it comes in?
    - Brian Meissen
    Owner, MiFBody.com
    Administrator, LTxTech.com

1994 Camaro LT1 Transplant - 357ci LT1, cammed, stalled, and driven.
    2022 Camaro LT1 - "Cherry Bomb 2"
    Michigan FBody Meet & Greet Car Show 2022
    June 4th, 2022 - 9am to 3pm!!!
    The HUB Stadium, Auburn Hills, MI

Comment

Originally posted by meissen View Post
      Sounds like it is pretty versatile - where are some places to get it and do you have any pics of the container it comes in?
      Unfortunately, most of the stuff I used you won't find in many stores. You really have to order most of your better detailing supplies these days. It's readily available at autopia-carcare.com, as well as autogeek.net (they're actually the same company).

Here's an actual product link with a picture. It's just a tiny little bottle because it's so concentrated.

http://www.autopia-carcare.com/gtech-w2.html
      sigpic

Facebook | Website

Comment

Working...
      X